xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BeyondEarth

Your Fav Day Of The Week? Why? self explanatory

My favorite day is Thursday. In school it is a shortened day. My school hours are usually from 8:30am - 3:30pm... but on Thursday it's from 8:30am-1:00pm. Also I get my allowence, child support, and pay cheques on thursday so all in all it's definitely my favorite day.My second favorite day is Saturday because I get to sleep in until what ever hour I wish to sleep in until... of course I do that on school days anyways :P. I really don't care for the rest of the day once I wake up, nothing to watch on T.V, no one usually on computer, drinking or partying on Saturday is no fun because Sunday gets wasted by sleeping or an hang over screwing up my sleeping pattern, and etc.I hate Wednesdays, the day is so long! It does work for my advantage when I'm doing a time eatting project or what not.

Mine has got to be Friday, because when it's Friday you get this sense of relief. "Whew! Finally I can sleep late tonight because there are no classes tommorrow." I also love Wednesday, because my favorite show of all time air durings Wednesday nights at 9pm on Discovery Channel. Hooray Mythbusters!Saturday would also be a good bet, but I hate the TV shows on Saturday, instead of lying on the bed, watching TV with good laughs, I end up sitting and being alert doing stuff with the computer (Not that it's a bad thing, but I guess I admit I want to lie down all day :( ). Then again, I also feel good on Saturday, because I can sleep late once again, :P YAY, still no work the next day! :P

friday & monday are both good,because friday pass,the weekend is coming in addition after weekend break is monday,i can begin with full of spirit to rush the new week.

FRIDAY- because it is last day of the week when i have to think about the school...on friday are always parties and then i can do whatever what i want... after friday comes weekend... that means 2 days rest... but its not like that :ph34r:

I love Wednesdays! it is the day of the week when our news paper has its Photography section, I love reading the columns written by some of the best Filipino photographers. The update readers about latest trends in Photography, give tips on enhancing the photographs, as well as tips on buying and choosing a good single-lens reflex (SLR) and digital cameras. They also feature different people who have excelled in photography, which i find very inspiring.

My fav day of the week would have to be thursday. Because that is the day I have off from work and I get to spend it with the girl of my dreams

It's got to be friday, because it's the start of the weekend and the start of when I can really start to do things which I enjoy such as writing and politics without being bothered by the world - I can concentrate at my best...or just mess around like a usually do :)

Friday. Start of the weekend really :), especially round the afternoon when everyone just settles down at school, work, gardening or whatever you happen to be doing throughout the week. Everyone just lets it go, even in the past where some small businesses gets together at the end of the week for a beer or two.