xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BeyondEarth

Your Fav Day Of The Week? Why? self explanatory

I like Fridays and Saturdays. I like them both because most of the time I know the following day I will either be doing something fun or will have no responsibilities the next day. I also like them because they are sleep in days. I love sleeping in. My bed is very comfy. Its nice to be able to lay in bed half asleep as well. I love to lazily wake up. Sometimes if my cat is in bed with me I will pet him until I am awake enough to get up.

Everything good happens Friday. TGIF.. Tv shows the works! So my favorite day of the week has to be Thursday. Because thursday is the day when all the tension is stewing for friday.. You pick out the clothes you going to wear at the club or party.. You write down all your best pick up lines so you don't forget em. Thursday is the day you sit with your legs propped on the table and you just ride on the tension for friday.

Definitely Friday! All the periods in my school timetable are of the subjects I like the most! My school bag is kind of light, too (just don't know why......). Besides the PE period is scheduled on this day which means 1.5 hours of non-stop soccer!!! Not to forget, Friday marks the beggining of the weekend and i finally get to switch on my computer and of course, post on Xisto!!! :rolleyes:

During the school year, I would have to say Friday. We don't have sleepy science classes or english with Killer Jan that day. Only nice subjects like french and norwegian :lol: Also, we all eat cake at school that day (a great tradition). I like fridays most of all because it's the end of the week, and I know I can go home and do nothing. It's great that it's a school day as well, because I get to see all my friends at school, and I still get home early enough to have the rest of the day in front of me :rolleyes: As for now, I mostly can't tell the difference between Friday and Monday. All days are great during vacation :(

I would have to say my favorite day of the week is Wednesday. Mostly because at my school we have a 2-hour early release on Wednesdays. That way I can go home early and not have to deal with my parents right off the back. :rolleyes:

I prefer any day on weekdays. I stay here at home most of the time and work on some webdesigning and some internet stuff and I do not want to be bothered by family members. My brother is home on Saturdays and the rest of the family is here on Sundays, and I cannot work on my duties when they are around. too much people, too much noise. And my brother and sister use the computer the whole day which prevents me from finishing my work. not that i do not want them around, i see them every night when they arrive from school offices and work. but i do not like them with me during day time. hehehe but i love them. :rolleyes:

Friday... you know, Saturday is alright and on Sunday you start to think about the new week and it?s not the same. But on Fridays is when you finish your school/work and you feel totally free to do what you want... You even go to work/school thinking about your plans for the weekend and it?s a happier day. :rolleyes:

OBVIOUSLY...my fav day of the week is MONDAY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...WOOO...OOO.ooo...why are you all look at me like that?Ok seriously I hate Monday. My fav day would have to be friday. Sure I do more on satrudays as far as actually hanging out with friends, parties, etc. But some of that happens on fridays too after school/work PLUS you get the added bonus during school of knowing the week is OVER which makes the day exponentially better even if u plan to do absolutely nothing friday night haha.

since my girlfrend left me I don't have fav day... all the time I sleep or I'm on this stupid machine and surf the internet or makeing some things in photoshop...

Right now (summer) is pretty much the same to me whatever day it is. But if I had to choose. I would say Saturday. Why Saturday? I don't know right now its Saturday all week for me! lol