xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BeyondEarth

Your Fav Day Of The Week? Why? self explanatory

Friday for me, because I can just sit back and relax after school, it also means that I can sleep in! :D *yay* I can also look forward to more fun time on fridays, because of all those fun times on the weekends.

In the winter :( I haven't any difference between week's days, I like it all except monday I hate it .... monday is the 1st day of the week I have enrgy and power to start the week , but after working hard for 5 days I'm very tired , I have to get a good relax in saturay , and sundy is just for fun , shoping , watch movies , pratic sports , play video games ...., and sundy night i make my plans for the next week... :D but in summer all days are just for fun :D !!!!!!!!!!

My favorite day of the week definatlet has to be Friday. It is the end of the school week. You can wake up late in the mornings, you can also wear nothing but your boxers all day the next day. Stay up really late. It has to be my favorite day.

Friday! I only have Monday to Thursday for my classes in school so Friday signals my weekend! Weee! :D

Hi Guys,
Yep. that's right, I'm sticking with the majority now by saying that the best day of the week for me is Friday. I enjoy going to school that day because the lessons are easy and most importantly I can be with my mates. I also have my Karate class on Friday and it's to me the start of the weekend so yeah, my favourite day of the week is Friday. Thanks Guys, Sean Webber (Alive).

Tuesday! :D Why?... Well... Because it's the day after Monday, and Monday is usually a bad day, which means Tuesday has to be better. I like Weekdays, being at school. Weekends just mean housework for me. Whereas at school I can see my friends. So Tuesday, just because, really. Ohh, I was also born on a Tuesday!

But, people, where do you live? In the heaven? Here in Italy many high school students (as me) go to school during Saturday. Anyway Saturday is the best day, you can dream about the next day and normally school's work aren't very hard.

Friday i would have to say is my favorit day of the week. Why? bc i look forward to the weekend and watchin SciFi Friday (stargate, StarGate Atlantis, and Battlestar) XD

Thursday, because the day after is Friday, and Friday means a temporary break from school work because 2 free days are ahead...In college when Thursday comes the week is practically over.

For me the best day of the week would be Friday... Why? Because Friday marks the beginning of the "holy" weekend, those 2 free days we have all dreamed about all week. 2 days of not going to school, doing homework or beeing pushed around by the boss. Of course Friday you are very tired, but you feel quite refreshed thinking of what is next.On the other hand there is Sunday evening and mid Wednesday. First of all Sunday because it's the day that marks the end of the weekend and the returning to our jobs or schools. Sunday evening you start to regret the fact that there aren't anymore weekend days. Mid Wednesday because it's half of the working days. You remember you worked had till now and you are tired, but you also fell sorry that there are 2 more days in hell.But of course nothing beats a Monday morning after a three months holiday. You wake up in the morning and you remember that it's the first day of school and for the first day in three months you won't be a cauch potatoe watching discovery channel (specially myth busters-- great show by the way) or playing those great computer games. That's over... You remember that today you have to go to school, you start having homework to do... and this is how you enter in denial state. At least that's my opinion...