xisto Community
kahat

What Games Are You Currently Playing? What games are you currently playing?

Well i play World of Warcraft and http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
and thats just about it haha

i live a sad and pathetic life

its not that pathetic compared to me. i have 3 lvl 60s in wow.. and i rarely play. a druid, a priest, and a rogue. basically if you want to find groups easily be a priest. everyone always needs a healer. it is not a fun class to play for beginners though. so i wouldnt be this if i were you. rogues suck. they can stealth, but thats about it. druids are my favorite class, but they are complicated to play (to play well that is). not a good beginners class. warriors are by far the best beginners class. first off they are one of the best classes in the game, they are always needed in groups, and they can rape in pvp. i would really recommend being this. once you start to get talent points go online and look up good specs for soloing/pvping. you DO NOT NEED to spec protection for groups. only reason to be prot is for raiding/end game. the shaman is a fun class too. they are very versitile and aren't bad as a first class. you can heal, dps, and tank low lvl instances. the totem quests are kinda hard for beginners, but you can find help. pallys are one of the easiest classes in the game. my first character was a pally. they can be really boring, but they are a GREAT beginning character. hunters are fun for beginners. just about all girls i know in real life made a hunter when they started just because they get pets. lol. the pets are really usefull and make it so you can easily kill stuff without worrying about you getting hurt. range fighter, really fun. good beginner character. warlocks are fun, but not great for beginners. they get pets as well. they can be quite complicated and such and you have to rely on fear kiting often times. mages are a good class to begin with. easy to solo with, but dies fast. you will get groups pretty easily and you can summon your own food and water to regain life in between fights and minimize downtime. out of races basically it goes like this. horde side try to be undead (for will of forsaken) or orc (for resistances). ally side try to be elf (shadowmeld) or human (rep gain will be nice when you get higher lvls, trust me). all races have their good and bad points though. mainly i would try not to be gnome or troll. WoW that took a while to write. i hope it helped you guys though because some people in this thread seems like thaey need help.

I mainly play Morrowind, although play might be the wrong word. I spend most of my time writing mods for it, and then go and test them. I haven't managed to get a character past level 5 in about a year :)I do sometimes play Diablo II, mainly as a break. It is still a great game even considering how old it is. The one problem I have is you have to put a lot of time in to get the good armor etc.Anything else I play just for a day or two, things like the Dark Crusade Demo, and Winter Assault Demo.

Well, I got two projects going. One is Kingdom Hearts 2. I playeed it an dbeat it once, and I liked it so much that I am playing through it again. My second game i got going is FF8. Yeah thats right taking it old school with the PS1. I am cheating on this one though: using my action replay disc. Just trying ot blow through it.

I think I posted in this topic before? Times change~ Now I'm currently addicted to the Summon Night series for the GBA. I finished the first one and I'm working my way through the second. The second has yet to be released in english but it doesn't stop me. After all, I started to study Japanese for the sole purpose of playing Japanese games (well, it was the sole purpose at that time). I'm also playing the Angelique series (another Japanese import) that features a reverse harem. It's about cultivating your continent and asking for Sacrea (special elemental powers in the game) from 9 bishounen (pretty guys) to maintain it. Well... it's not surprising for me to like it since I'm a girl and anything with reverse harems would get my attention any day! XD

I am currently playing World of Warcraft.Playing on the server Khadgar, level 21 Mage and also have a level 5 priest on Bloodfeather.Got addicted to this game about a month ago and love it to bits, the gameplay is awesome and can be so much fun when pvp'ing.I also recently got back into Burnout 3:Takedown just for the fact that I want to complete the game 100% with all the vechiles unlocked.

Later this week I'll be playing America's Army 2.7 I had to get upgrades for my computer. I hope to also be playing Need For Speed Carbon. I got Most Wanted about a month ago and liked it a lot so I decided why not get Carbon when it first comes out. Once I put the upgrades in my computer I'll play that too. My computer was good enough for Most Wanted but I figure the more upgrades the better anyway.

I am currently playing Counter Strike, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero, Age of Empires 2: The conquerors and Age of Discovery (which happens to be age of empires 3). I play these long time ago and have tried few other games because my video card sux.

gun is fun, but the game is too short, theres not enough guns, the map isn't big enough, there isn't enough weapons, and the ending is really anti-climatic... and im playing Grand Theft Auto San Andreas...

Edited by Dante_Sparda (see edit history)