xisto Community
kahat

What Games Are You Currently Playing? What games are you currently playing?

I'm currently hooked on Battlefield and Call of Duty for all my gaming pleasures sought out. I went to a LAN Party, and was arquined for the first time and have been hooked ever since. Also i have BeachHead, and Rainbow 6 - Covert Ops! and i was hooked on them for awhile, more beachhead.and who can go past the flash games like Bubble Trouble. :)

At this moment, Im playing a free MMORPG called knight online. The graphics are sort of crude, and their is absolutly no actual support system or real Admins on the game. Then again, there is no hacks either. This game is like a free-for-all zone. It's TERRIFIC!

You collect items, do quests, and earn exp like any other RPG game. The only good thing about this game is that it is 100% free and is about to release a free-expansion to the game. :)

If you want to be elite at something and are good at RPG games, then go to: http://knightonline.com/ or .net ( I don't remember )

Peace Out,
Darker333

At the moment I am absolutely obsessed with The Sims 2, and Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 for PC. Haven't really got much time for anything else... :)They have to be the best games ever (other than the Metal Gear Solid games for PS).

:) Where is peoples sense of action? Sonyguy, How good is T-Rollercoaster 3 compared to the first one out? Also what do people see in the sims?

Just wondering, along with what your playing, How long can you sit there and play it for. I play as long as possible, until my parents tell me to get before getting square eyes :D:)

I'm currently playing JK3 and Diablo 2. I know these games are old but they are insanly fun online. Diablo 2 i play so much my hand hurts from all the clicking......JK3 i play so much im a light saber pro :)

I have BF2 and DFBHD...that's about all I ever play anymore

178710[/snapback]

Well I am currently playing psp games because my ps2 is shot (Disk read error). I just beat Death Jr. a few days ago which is a very challenging platfomer, its got some devil may cry melee/shooting action and some ratchet and clank feel to it. Not much of a story towards the end which draws the game back from a must-have, but nevertheless, it is great.

I also had coded arms, but I dont really like it consideringhow difficult the gameplay is and dull the backgrounds get after playing for a while. The controls are also bad.

I am pretty much waiting for my xbox 360 and also GTA: Liberty city stories for my psp! ;)

Currently playing Need for Speed Underground, Counter-Strike, Command and Conquer Generals. I also like Mafia game a lot and even though I've already beat it about 3 times going to start it all over again. Same with Half-Life 2, very nice game.

im currently playing Rising Kingdoms for teh PCits an RTS , and it looks okay, not as cool as wacraft but i guess itll suffice as a way to pass time ;)

I probably have over 75 games for my PC and PS2, i only actually play 2 games though, Pro Evolution 4 for the Playstation 2 and Football Manager 2005 for the PC. Both seriously addictive games ;)

Battlefield 2America's ArmyRed Alert 1-(Yes I know, very old)+C&C(The Original)Half Life 2Counter-Strike SourceHalf Life 2 Mods:Battlegrounds 2Garry's ModDodgeballSource FortsPlan of AttackHiddenHalf Life 2 Capture the FlagAlso have:SoldatMeteor 2Enemy TerritoryEnemy Territory mod:True Combat Elite