xisto Community
kahat

What Games Are You Currently Playing? What games are you currently playing?

currently im playing the NFSU2, in this week... i played THPSU2 tony hawk* , FFx final fantasy 10 , storm riders online

aside from playing RTS gamesim curently playing Survival Project w/c is an online adventure gamewith2d/3d graphics..its quite cute and the mmog is free forever~~and im also trying out Defence of teh Ancients in Warcraft 3 : the frozen throne :)

I'm playing a handful of games at the moment. I've just started playing Winning Eleven 9 on PS2, Collin McRae Rally, Cycling Manager 4, Impossible golf on my computer. I've also just bought Cashflow the E-game which is about getting out of Rat race in real life. I read about it in Rich Dad Poor Dad series a while ago and have decided to buy the game in software version. It's a shame i have to pay 10 bucks a month if i want to join the community and play it online with other people.

uhh...I still playing a lot of games- Kingdom hearts2- gundam UNION vs ZAFT- final fantasy X-2- final fantasy XII- GTA san andreas- Fatal frame 3- The sims 2- the urbs Sims in the city- Valkyrie Profile- Yu gi Oh(almost all series)- Grandia 3- Tales of legendia- FIFA 2006- Star ocean 3- Wild arm (the 4th detonator)- Harvest moon (a wonderful lives)- Harvest moon (save the homeland)- GTA vice city- and many more.....but there are no one I had finished.....to many games ya?????

We get games through my husbands work so we end up with most of the major games on Xbox 360 and PC - far too many to play :D I was going nutted on Sims 2 with the new expansion and before that Oblivion but I just got my grubby little hands on World of Warcraft and have been playing that and nothing else for the last few weeks lol. I read an article a little while ago where some doctor reckons that 40% of WoW players are clinically addicted. 2.5 million people addicted?! - I doubt that. 40% is way higher than general population addiction which I think sits at around 6-7% which seems a little more likely to me (about 400,000 people lol). I'm not sure that I would class me as one of those people, though I'm probably not far off :D