xisto Community
kahat

What Games Are You Currently Playing? What games are you currently playing?

I'm a bit burned out from MMO's and Warcraft 3. Playing some time splitters 2, Harvest Moon - Friends of Mineral Town and Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. 4th run so far. Just finished Kingdom Under Fire. (God I lost intrest in that)

Currently i am playing EverQuest 2, Unreal Tournament 2004, along with numerous ps2 games like FIFA 06. What is funny about the current time is that i normally play RPG games but if you look at what i am playing, 2/3 of them arent.

DotA!!! In blizzard's battlenet. Victory in the game is all about teamwork performance and good strategy and right timing. Overall, it's a cool game, but if played to much, I'll get bored over it.

Iam currently playing need for speed : carbon. it is the greatest game with modding cars everi also play heroes of might and magic 5 which is also one of the greatest games ever!!! :lol:^_^

At the moment I'm playing Resistance: Fall of Man (PS3), Ridge Racer 7 (PS3), Tekken Dark Resurrection (PSP), World of Warcraft (PC), Guitar Hero I and II (PS2), Shadow of the Colossus (PS2), and God of War (PS2). Oh, well of course I'm always playing Super Mario Brothers 3 for NES :lol:

I play many games here is the list1)Rune scape2)Conquer club which is a online Risk board game3)Pimp riots where you are a pimp and you run your crew and you make money(round based)4)Cybernations The great game where you run your own country and its is a sick game. 5)business tycoon a nice game where you run a company.

The two games im hooked on right now is halo2 and elder scrolls oblivion they are both off the hook and im a major super bouncer in halo lol i love superbounces so if you think you have any new ones let me know

This is really a god topic :PI play any kind of games but favorite for me are strategy gamesmuch played games by me are:Age of empiers IIEmpire EarthAge of WondersRise of Nationsect.I'm really happy that this topic is avable :D

There are only few games currently i'm playing is Final Fantasy 12 (playstation 2), Socom Combined Assault (Playstation 2), and Madden 2007 also for the playstation 2. I play those came for awhile and video games seems boring these days lol.