xisto Community
kahat

What Games Are You Currently Playing? What games are you currently playing?

Currently I'm palying...XBox--------Doom 3-Halo 2-Mercanaries-Top SpinPC--------Americas Army-Unreal Tournament 2004-WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne-World Of WarCraftThese are the current game I'm playing.

I went on a game buying spree this month, so I'm playing several games. I'm replaying Area 51, Doom 3, and Timesplitters 3:Future Perfect. I'm also attempting to beat Delta Force: Black Hawk Down. All games for the Xbox as well xD. I'd like to be playing GTA: San Andreas, but they took it off the shelf before I could buy it. Meh, I guess I'm gonna have to resort to eBay. :D

World of Warcraft, Warcraft III, Diablo II: LOD, WarioWare, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask (replaying), and Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes when I get around to it. But mostly World of Warcraft ^ _ ^

May I suggest Conker's Bad Fur Day and the Banjo games?Anyway, right now I'm playing some Super Nintendo games with a friend. Like Donkey Kong Country one and two, and Super Mario Kart.

@Arcanis - Yep! It's me! And the N64 rocked my socks. Seriously. Those were heavenly times.@Jett - Conker's! God, what a trippy game. The cows and prune juice, the crazy fights, the Poo King (and his catchy theme song) the Clockwork Orange references = <3 Good thing they're making another version of it!

Conker's! God, what a trippy game. The cows and prune juice, the crazy fights, the Poo King (and his catchy theme song) the Clockwork Orange references = <3 Good thing they're making another version of it!

170945[/snapback]

They already made one :D

For Xbox, its got revamped multiplayer. Its a semi-WW2-esque 3rd person shooter. With teddy bears. O-o

And I have sadly only played the first level, to the part where you use the context sensitive buttons to use the dynamite. I played it at my friends house. Can't find a copy of it ;-;

I'm wondering wether I should get the redone one for the XBox or the Oldschool N64 version for nostalgia, decisions decisions....

It's a tough decision. Both have their strong points, but overall, if you have an Xbox, just get Live and Reloaded. The new version also has arguably the best graphics ever in a current gen system.

I am play those games.......Diablo 2 LOD and Starcraft and Broodwar and CS and some other what is best game out there well i think CS is really good but thats just my opion and thats not what matters what matter is what u guys think and i think u think CS is best game ever but then again ic an be wrong

I am not playing very many games at the moment, takeing a break from so many for my last month of break. :DI am playing SSBM (super smash bros. melee, must get all trophies), Sonic adventure 2 battle. And for Gameboy Advanced, Golden Sun 2 (4th time) and Riviera: The Promised Land.

im currently playing the philippine version of ROSE Online http://ww12.roseonline.ph/

and i also play to play guildwars in the next few months too :D

as for single player games im trying out old games too
Temple of elemental evil, fate, and such~

I'm playing some of my older PS2 games...SSX 3, Conflict: Desert Storm, Grand Theft Auto 3/Vice City/San Andreas, NBA 2K5, etc. Nothing much to do involving games until the PS3 comes out, hopefully it will be soon enough because I'm on the verge of spending all of my saved money (around $150), yeah I know its not even near enough.