xisto Community
kahat

What Games Are You Currently Playing? What games are you currently playing?

right now, im playing UT2004, yes i know its 3 years, narly 4 years old but i love it so much! soon im upgrading my procesor so that i can play Enemy Territory Quake Wars and Bioshock! BOTH GAMES LOOK AWSOME! back to ut, iw ant ut3, my pc will be able to play it on probly the highest settings woot! looks like a great game. I also want pro evo 7. PES kicks the ball in the right direction, unlik fifa in my opinion. Fifa focuses mainly on the teams, kits, players, right names etc, where as PES focuses on the gameplay. I would ratherplay a good football game with wrong players than a rubbish football game with rigt players.

Well I finish Heavenly Sword, a couple of weeks ago and since nothing else that I like is out I play either Maddeon 2006, NCAA 2008, and playing Final Fantasy 9 on my computer since I found a emulator that don't require me to burn ISO's which makes me happy.

I was recently playing "the da vinci code", and i was very surprised with it, the game is awesome, at least i loved it, it is one of my types of games which i love to spend free time playing with my girlfriend, try it and see it for yourself if you can find the da vinci code, i bet you will not!

Well i am playing a lot games i mainly playing Diablo II Lord of Destruction because i am trying not get banned like last 2times because i used map hack well i say too myself that is stupid i am also playing Starcraft Brood war ,Kal Online , Warcraft Frozen Thorne, Counter-Strike 1.6, Day of Defeat, F.E.A.R Combat, American Army and i think that is all i playing right now

Mhmm... I'm basically playing Battlefield 2 the last weeks. But sometimes I do still play "Medieval II Total War" and the expansion "Kingdoms", which is one of the best game I've ever played. But as I have played it nearly 400 hours this year it becomes a bit boring lately :P
Btw. if you wonder what Medieval II is, watch this little video done by me which gives a nice impression of the game I think.

i play travian.com game and ogame.com game but on .ba server. i have clan and we are good clan with many membersi play counter strike also with my clan