xisto Community
solankyno1

Mozilla Firefox is Best????? I have liked what about you?

i think mozilla has a nice built in google search. which is the only reason i use it over IE.some sites WILL NOT work in Firefox, so be prepared for that.best example i can think of is:uo.tradespot.net

i love firefox.... that site worked fine and i had netscape and some sites were *BLEEP*ed upfirefox is like the best of both ie and netscape but i havent had firefox crash on me onceits great

well i tried almost every browser there is (Opera,Netscape,Mozilla,Firefox,Aol etc) you name it i got it.. just to prevent those damn spywares out of my computer but if you are asking for opinions firefox is the best for me... for the ff reasons1. great speeds2. have many extensions which is very useful 3. VERY user friendly4. have many themes so being bored with your browser is a thing of the past5. and lastly you could buy there t-shirt for a very low price

I am going to give Firefox one more chance though this time I am hoping that it will work. I don't really know why it isn't but oh well.

As a newbie here on Xisto, the forum has way too many redundant topics. I'd like to post here what I think but I posted it already on a different topic.This one that thing called spawning breed for spam.

@ invalid I have to agree with you this forum has waay to many categories.. :)but back to the topic.. Opera is the best fastest most feature packed I used.I dont like firefox but i have it for testing websites and some extensions needed for work.

I use Firefox. It works fine for me. If you are good with JavaScript, you can get the Greasemonkey addon for Firefox. You can basically edit webpages so that on your computer the site shows what you want it to show. There are also many downloadable scripts for it at userscripts.org, if you don't know much about JavaScript. Another addon I like is Firebug. It is a better way of viewing a web page's code(not including server-side code of course).

I use Firefox and Opera because IE is not a real browser. It fails to meet the expectations of the w3 standards and suffers countless bugs, hence the reason for the change. I have the IETab Extension installed in FireFox and you can eally see the difference.