xisto Community
solankyno1

Mozilla Firefox is Best????? I have liked what about you?

My IE bugged out and died on me so I use Mozilla and I am thrilled that there's such an awesome browser out there. I haven't seen a popup ad in a while and it's so handy! And all the cute little themes really make Mozilla awesome! The tabs are very helpful. I don't have to have three bajillion windows open. Also the "Show only this frame" option.

I started Using Mozilla Browsers a year or two ago. First i started with Mozilla then aftera while i was tired of slow speeds so I switched to Firefox and it kicked *bottom*. it is better then netscape so I deleted that and better than Mozilla so i deleted that now for IE i really cant do anything about that.The features i really like about firefox:1. AdBlock Extension(the best extension)2. Themes(Noia 2.77 the Best)3. Speed Goes almost like bradband on dial up.4. Its more secure than IE.5. Last but not least its better than IE. <_<

I'm using Mozilla Firefox. Before I thought Mozilla is more faster than Firefox. But after Firefox releases such good versions, I switched to Firefox. Mozilla does not support extensions, unlike Firefox, supports it all. But I'm still confused, when I have visited the Opera website, I think I was a little convinced to switch to it... Any comments?

when I have visited the Opera website, I think I was a little convinced to switch to it... Any comments?

I am a firefox lover but it is true that Opera is also good browser. I have preferred FF over Opera because :-

1. Ads in Opera (I can't afford the ads free paid version)
2. Firefox extensions so that I can choose myself what to use
3. Firefox window looks better than Opera

I am going to dl it tonight and see how it is. <_< If it is as fast as you guys say it is then I should be going at top speed :)

firefox currently is the best, since it has the most features and reliability than any other browser out so far, plus its free. while opera incourages you to pay to get rid of ads.

You have give link to a very nice website. It tells very well about the problem in Internet Explorer. I think everyone internet user who wants quality surfing should check this site. I will certainly forward this link to my friends.