xisto Community
solankyno1

Mozilla Firefox is Best????? I have liked what about you?

I have tried Internet Explorer 6 , Netscape Navigator 7, Opera 7 and then Firefox 1.0PR. And in my view Firefox is best among them all. There all following reasons:-1. Great Speed2. A lot of good Extensions 3. A lot of themes4. Security5. User Interface .......... and many others also. I want to know your view about this. Thanks in advance.

Firefox is seriously the best. I can't believe that I used crappy IE for so many years, letting through a whole bunch of viruses.

Everything that I do with Firefox is so easy and so powerful. Also there are lots of powerful plugins/extensions that you can get for most purposes.

Those using IE, go here: StopIE.com

Those using IE, go here: StopIE.com

You have give link to a very nice website. It tells very well about the problem in Internet Explorer. I think everyone internet user who wants quality surfing should check this site. I will certainly forward this link to my friends.
Thanks Mr Self Destruct !

Alperuzi recommends:Download Statusbar extensionGmail Notifier extensionAdblock extension (this one is awesome!)Flashgot extensionFirefox is gonna take over, noway IE can survive now!

It is very good to see that a lot of persons are prefering Firefox. I am giving the name of some useful extensions.Adblock - Highly RecommendedSage - For RSS News Feeds in the BrowserQuickNote - For Note Down some important thingChrom Edit - For editing profile files without opening them in NotepadCuteMenus - To Give nice look to your menu and context menusDownload with - For downloading with outside downloaders like GetRight etc..Foxy Tunes - Access your media players from BrowserPaste and Go - Very nice extSpell Bound - A very nice spell checkerWeatherFox - weather information in status bar

Yes, i remember the days when i used ie, it sucked, then i met firefox, the differences were seen within a couple of seconds. But then again, i use mozilla now, not firefox. My main reason is that firefox had some problems with various plugins and mozilla is just more...howcan i say...stable and solid. Oh well, still, mozilla/firefox kicks ie's *bottom*.

But then again, i use mozilla now, not firefox

Dear JaVe,
Have you tried Firefox 1.0 PR the latest release. It is very stable. No problem for me so far with this. If you have not tried it just go.........
Then tell your experience.

just downloaded yesterday havn't used it yet thanks to public comptuers and all but since opera and mozilla are big time browser you can safly say my web design will work them both once i get my priorities in order so this should be interesting.