xisto Community
solankyno1

Mozilla Firefox is Best????? I have liked what about you?

Well...how about Mozilla...it is from the same developer of Firefox right?I mean I am using Mozilla, and have not found any significant error up until now...People should try this one too...

LOL...You should upgrade your OS to XP soon....lol...My father is using Windows 98 in his notebook...it is slow as hell....I literally fell asleep while trying to start his notebook and retrieve emails....LoL...

Me and thousands of other people though are unfortunatley not game enough to switch browsers. I am very computer knoweledgable but my family also uses this computer and id get it deep if something went wrong.Are there any risks?

There is no risks in using Mozilla or Firefox, infact it is suggested to be used.Mozilla is voted as one of the best browsers in the 2002, i think...That is why I am using Mozilla instead of Firefox in my windows...lolIt is different from Internet Explorer, it is using "tab" instead of window.So you can open multiple pages just in one window. There is no virus risk or spam risk and it is totaly free.You should try it out. :)

Firefox for life! I have used it for quite some time now and I simply love it! It hasn't allowed ANY pop up to jump in my face so far, and it won't let those evil sites just automatically install software. It's great!

I have not tried firefox, and last tiem i tried mozilla was maybe 9 years ago...hoo boy how the time flies... especially when ur waiting for IEproblem is, as I travel lots, most of my surfing is done on webcafe machines - i.e. on IE.i have opera on my PC and it is already a massive imporvement over IE. I will get firefox/mozilla asap and give it a whirl.thanks for the tips- arp

I also use firefox. i like it much better than internet explorer. i like everything about it. but for some reason i keep getting a lot of popups and they all come up in internet explorer :) anyone no how i can get rid of the popups??

LOL...You should upgrade your OS to XP soon....lol...My father is using Windows 98 in his notebook...it is slow as hell....
I literally fell asleep while trying to start his notebook and retrieve emails....
LoL...

I actually had Windows XP OS but it's not running smoothly on my PC. most of my friends have the same problem with XP. so I swithch to windows98 by having Dual Mode OS. XP is soooo slow.

I think now it should be declared very easily that firefox is the best browser. Most of the members in this thread are with Firefox. (And it is still beta.) So lets wait for some time for the 1.0 version.