xisto Community
solankyno1

Mozilla Firefox is Best????? I have liked what about you?

I like Firefox, as much as I like anything that is open source, it is most stable browser on planet, but not fastest, Opera is much faster, I can see that on mu phone line, thrust me. But that is not only reason I use Opera. If Mozilla do something like opera have (any windows open in tab, no mather it is mail, transfer or chat) I would start useing Mozilla. So conclusion Firefox is good, but there are still some works to be done... :)

Well I said I was going to get Firefox and I did And I was surpriced, yeah it is a faster than IE (And All the other browsers I've tried) and it works pretty good, the only thing is that like Netscape somewebsite just look awful and weird. But yeah, I've been using Firefox for awhile, and it's pretty cool, I really like the "Extensions" like the one you can control the music from the browser and all the others.

Me and thousands of other people though are unfortunatley not game enough to switch browsers. I am very computer knoweledgable but my family also uses this computer and id get it deep if something went wrong.
Are there any risks?

Firefox support bugs pretty slow ! Now , i using firefox 1.0 , it always ask install auto addins as flash , audio , video ,... but usually it can't install auto !
It contains many other bugs , sometime cookies is lost or auto change without permit of webpages ! Webpages can give same session for otherwise open times firefox ! :rolleyes:

It contains many other bugs ,

It is true that there are bugs in Firefox but it is under development process till now. The newest version is the preview 0.1 Its first version is still to come out. So let's wait and hope for good results.

I've been using Firefox for a few days, I I love it, the only bugs or whatever that I found is that sometimes when I try to donwload two files at the same time when the first one is donw and the second one is almost done, Firefox freezes, but that started happening after I installed some new exttentions, so that might be it, but I don't know which ones and I don't want to unisstall and reinstall all the extentions again, but it sucks when it freezes reminds me of IE :rolleyes:

I think firefox and opera are the best browsers around. To bad you have to pay for opera or i would have tried it. I heard opera is somewhat faster and more costemizeble (more drag and drop) and has more standard functionality. But if the extensions keep coming at this speed then firefox will have surpassed opera in fuctionality in a year (even now it has stuff opera doesn't have). Tabbed browsing is really addicting for me and it really sux now to use IE (at school). Let's hope IE loses its markedshare soon so everyone can enjoy this.

It fails to display some things that IE does thoughFor eg instead of outting alt="xxx" for the hover over on a pic u must put title="xxx" which is incorrect (to my knoweledge). And also Javascript doesnt work properly. Oh well, apart from that FIREFOX rocks!

Ok, im using Firefox and i tried every browser out there. I honestly think IE: Its good (simply because most sites are based around it).Netscape: Has alot of good features and nice addons. Dont like it all the same though. Displays wierd things sometimesOpera: It was really good for me to use. I liked it heaps. The ads on it didnt help and it was also kind of hard to navigate and useFirefox: The one i love the most. I dont even have to explain why (just check out the other posts).So yeah, i would write a review for all of them but oh well, youll have to take my word for it <_<