xisto Community
AbstracT

Favorite Cartoon

My favorites are Family Guy, South Park, Happy Tree Friends, and sometimes the Simpsons. I enjoy them all but my favorite is Family Guy, especially the newest episodes, they are the best.

What's your favorite cartoon? Mines is ren and stimpy...I thought they were hil-arious...and Tom & Jerry, classic

Oh my goodness! I remember watching ren and stimpy! Never really thought of it as my favorite, although Tom & Jerry has come pretty close in the past, and I still think it's one of the best cartoons in history, past Japanese Anime stuff. Just something about the classic-ness of it all.

I LOVE GARFIELD! That is my all time comic, both the comic strips and the tv stuff. Garfield and Peanuts. :) I really don't care all that much for some of those new things. I don't know. . .just not my cup of tea.

Someone said something on the first page about Voltron and all that stuff. . .YOU'RE RIGHT! That is some old stuff. . .but my cousin loves them to death! But then I don't watch TV all that much anymore, and what I do watch is rarely cartoons. Not home enough to do both the internet things I do plus watch more than some of the shows I like to keep up with. *sigh*

Invader Zim was the coolest show ever. South Park, Futurama, Family Guy, Chappelles Show (that new lost episode with MTV Cribs is hilarious), and The Simpsons are all great.

Tom and Jerry and The Simpsons were the best. It would be nice if the'd actually showed Tom and Jerry and classics like that ever once in a while.

my all time favorite cartoon would probly have to be "Ed, Edd, and Eddy" for some reason this show always kept me watching. I seriously dont know why but i guess that shows how bored i am or how bored i get lolz.

My favorite cartoons I would spend endless hours of time watching as a kid would be Scooby Doo and Tom and Jerry. Although there are many other cartoons I watch that are just as good, the most memorable and most watched would probably be Tom and Jerry. As of now, I don't watch any of them anymore because their either not on when I'm home from school, homework to do, social life, or they are too simple for me.

I must add another post to this topic... I recently saw in some opening movie, for some tv show,an old cartoon I used to watch as a really litle kid...I pondered in my head what was it's name, and I couldn't remember... Then it hit me... Sabre Rider! I just loved that cartoon... And Robotech, but I also mentioned that one earlier...

well I'd have to think about that...problycow and chiken me and my mom used to watch it all the time also dexters laboratory they were just so awesome but then again that was just 5 or 6 years ago and well im only 12 but anyways those are ma fav right there i wish i could...BUGS BUNNY thats another right there who agrees with me right there on bugs bunny eh anyways i g2g ta bed soon so bye ima go play socom 3 :lol: the pic is the hail i got almost a year ago

post-40413-1174533148_thumb.jpg

Yeah tom and jeeryry was great i always felt sorry for the cat sinc ehe never was able to catch that darn mouse. I also liked ren and stimpy untill they put in on SPike. The simposons is a really great cartoon, and you cannot hate Scooby Doo, that is one thing you cannot do.

my favorite cartoon is billy and mandy it is a cartoon where they make fun of politics and other world problems. Some of you all may not see it but you have to pay real close attention to the cartoon in order to see the humor. I also bugs bunny the classic cartoon i have all the videos up to this day.

Dragonball Z!! You can't emagine how big a fan I am of DBZ. Oh, I've wasted soo much money in importing DVDs and comics of DBZ. I think I stopped watching cartoons quite recently (2-3 years) but I still watch DBZ on my computer and have soo many DBZ stuff in my room.