xisto Community
AbstracT

Favorite Cartoon

At present, probably, South park or Family Guy, the simpsons is okay, tv shows too many repeats.. and too much of the simpsons.. Though, more cartoony cartoons I like would be, Tom and Jerry, not the new one.. "tom and jerry kids" wtf is up with that... it sucks..I also liked all the loony toons, except loon toons babies.. .what is the world's obbsession with making cartoon characters younger? Frankly, I'd love to see Bugs Bunny and Daffy duck, sitting beside an open fire drinking Sherry, and smoking Cigar's talking about how the drastic new human rights laws have forced them to shut down their illegal law practices in China.. of course, Bugs would be sleeping with daffy's wife.. and stuff.. stuff.. Meh, today's cartoon's are like bloody advertisments. Seriously, Bay blades.. what IS that? You frigging watch people battle bay blades.. I mean, whay's next? Yoyo? psh!Ionno, Batman stood the test of time well, the cartoon still looks good today, unlike.. Spiderman from the 60's.. XD his head warps shapes every frame.. at one point, one eye was 5 times the size of his other eye.. I guess, as you get older, these things look different, I'd hate to see half the stuff I thought kicked *bottom* when I was small today. I'm more into the Anime these days. 2D kicks *bottom*, and will, for ever kick *bottom*, 3d is just.. boring..

favorit cartoon i have something to say.yes..cartoon.when i am a little child in school.the cartoon films or movies is my best love.from that time i got so many so many cartoons.then i will say it to you...just take it easy:when i am 10--15 years old i got cartoon like as from japan..tes,yes,there is so many good cartoons .. i just don't know the english name of it.so i just skip it.i just remmemer Dragon Ballz.yes.this is the best favorit.when i am in mid school..from that \time to now i just met so less cartoons.i just like Dragon ballz it's the perfect cartoons in my child hood.and your? i think everone has it's best favorit..when you are in each time of the lifehood.but which country are you in is also connected with it.ye,when you are in america you just like the euro or us ish cartoons like superman or anything heros..they usually is the only person to save the whole world.but in eastern countrys or in japan that's not..there are so many heros in one cartoon to do a same thing..heha.:P

Ha, most of the shows I like are anime, so I'll make the lists seperate. Just because anime also counts as cartoonsorder is randomfav. TV shows:1. Family Guy2. South Park3. Simpsons4. Fosters Home For Imaginary Friends5. Avatar the last air benderfav. animes:1. NARUTO!!!2. Hikaru no go3. Get Backers4. Kouniki no Gash5. One PieceYeah, only my top 5. If I continued it, it'd go on to 50 XD (too obsessed)

Ed, Edd, and Eddie!!!! That show is so hilarious! I love it. Ed is just so dumb... I love quoting him! "I smell like fresh cut spring flowers spewed across a babbling brook with a hint of lemon!" And Double D... hes exciting. I can sort of relate to him! Except I have no secrets under my hat! I think one of my friends little sister likes me too... just like double d and sarah! Woo... And Eddie... "What a Sap" he would say... hes the true sap if you ask me. he is definately my least favorite of the group. He also gets the ugliest canker lol... ya im lame but oh well! Yay for Ed Edd and Eddie!!! Woo!

I'd say...definetly Family Guy and Futurama. Beyblade and....I guess Digimon that used to be one of my favs, the digimon movie is still really good though :P

I love South Park, it's absolutly brilliant how they work in a message and a meaning into nearly every episode. That's the thing that a lot of younger people don't get when they talk about the show- you hear kids going, "and then Cartman said, '@#$@#'" That's not the point- there a moral in the story. LOLI like the old school cartoons like Looney Tunes and Tom and Jerry and the old Goofy sports cartoons.I was into Ren and Stimpy back in the day. And now I watch a lot of cartoon network with my niece. I'd have to say that the best of the new bunch, and the one you'd like the most if you like Ren and Stimpy is The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. They can get pretty bizarre on that show. Ed, Edd and Eddy also cracks me up, especially Rolf.

Simpsons!I love the Simpsons. They've been around since I was a kid. Great cartoon, and very entertaining. I hope they're around for many more years. :P

Duckman has to be the best series ever invented. Not only did it have perfectly written slap-stick humour, but at the same time it included insightful philosophical points-of-view and raised various thought-inspiring questions that at the same time managed to amuse one greatly.

I recall watching this cartoon as a boy and not nearly appreciating it as much as I do now. I always thought it was a great series, but mainly because of that same slap-stick humour. But as I grew older and wiser, it becomes so much easier to distinquish and appreciate the high-level of intellectual humour that is threaded within the series. If you really want to gain an appreciation for Duckman, watch the first season. You will not regret it.

Like I said, hands down. One of my favourite television cartoons. Ever. If you want more info about Duckman (mainly its origins in comic-book form), then read here:

http://www.toonopedia.com/duckman.htm

My favourite cartoon has got to be Tom and Jerry. Iwatched it since i was four or five and i still watch it now, fifteen years later. i also like many Japanese cartoons. My favourite one is Doraemon. Don't know if you guys heard of that. it's about a boy and a cat-like robot from the future who has many cool futuristic tool such as a door that take you anywhere you want, a torch that make you smaller etc.

Simpsons, Futurama, Family Guy for me. Simpsons is a classic, Family Guy is always really random, and Futurama just fits together perfectly. Not many people realize how well the seemingly random plots fit together.SPOILARZZ MAYBE For example, in the first episode you can actually see Fry's shadow when he gets pushed into the cryogenic freezing tube. He had to go back in time and be his own father so he could save the world from the brains. There's also some other stuff but it's just amazing how they got such a complex overplot into the series.END SPOILARZZAnyway, back when I was younger was the golden age of Cartoon Network. They had shows like Dexter's Lab, Cow and Chicken, I am Weasel, Johnny Bravo...Damn you Cartoon Network! Why did you have to change!?