xisto Community
AbstracT

Favorite Cartoon

There is soO much out there that is soO funny..my number 1 favourite is.. KIM POSSIBLE this site is seriously funny and it deals with everyday dramas although i cannot say that i am like her because she goes around the world saving people but shes normal and has problems herselfmy number 2.. TOM AND JERRY this cartoon is soO funny and is a classic.. i need this every time i dont feel happy and it always makes me laughmy number3 is.. PROUD FAMILY it is soO funny and i love the people that speak as them (voices i mean), the stories are always funny and real life things lolALL cartoons have their own good points and bad points

Oh...there are my friends...:huh: Tom & Jerry...that is cool...I still like it so much. Maybe I alredy say all episodes, but I can watch it over and over, cause they always can make me to laught. Maybe it not a shame to watch cartoons after you grow up. To my mind in everybody must reamain a little child, who sometimes make interesting and shoching things. ;)

Yes, Simpsons and South Park are best. I could watch them all the day, but you know what i s sub-animation of Simpsons? That Inchy and Scratchy. You know, that my favourit, so funny about stupid cat and more stupid mouse:!

Edited by apollo (see edit history)

Hmmm Simpsons and South Park are cool, but I still prefer a real classic :huh:

Ren & Stimpy still are on top of my list, especially because none of their cartoons made sense

Ouu, my favourite cartoons are The Simpson, of course, famiy guy is OK, but nothing beats old school, and its too random.. anyways.. South Park is good, and my current all time favourite cartoon; Avatar: The Last Air Blender.. anyways, Teen Titan(when they had new esp), Justice League, Danny Phatom, My life as a teenage robot, Fairy Odd Parents, Kim Possible, Proud Family, well that's all I could remember, haha.

favourate cartoon...umm...i do like japanese cartoon especially the manka.Dragon Ball is really a good cartoon which i had read it since childhood.certainly,tom and jerry is also a great cartoon which impacted the whole cartoon history...

SOUTHPARK Rules!!! Also Futurama and The Grim Adventures!!! i like to watch them. especially southpark, you may think its stupid but it is sooo hilarious!!! how they talk and their language LMFAO!! i was forgetting about Samurai Champlu! Now that is awesome...

I think the best cartoon ever made is Dragon Ball saga. It has more than 500 episodes, more than 20 movies and many more. :) All people how had follow this saga must be huge fans. I love it but Dragon Ball GT had disappoint me and Dragon Ball Z is better than i had expected. ;)

Edited by darlord (see edit history)