xisto Community
AbstracT

Favorite Cartoon

Ooh, cool... my favourite cartoons are: Winnie the Pooh, Tom and Jerry, the simpsons and Initial D (which is anime but it's still a cartoon in broad view). I most frequently watch The Simpsons, because it is so funny!

I don't know what's up with internet cartoon comics. they're pretty dodgy. stuff like Black Ninga i don't find very appealing. But if i were to choose an internet cartoon it would have to be Handsome Harry. Hadndsome Harry it's about a guy named Harry who's sooo handsome that he has to wear a paper bag over his head. There's a couple of funny ones, others aren't so great. Simpsons would have to be best TV cartoon except i don't quite understand why they are yellow.

My favorite cartoon has to be spongebob. I love him, patrick and the squirrel especially when she beats them up. I watch it with my 7 year old sister who gets a kick out of them. I know alot of money mizers who act just like Mr.crab. I lobe how they mess with the dude witht he tenticles. My favorite episode was when the jelly fish took over sponge bobs house and when he was being taught to drive and sent ms. puff to the hospital ;) that's the best. Growing up I watched looney tunes, thunder cats and the smurfs. All quality cartoons in my book :P

Ahhh... Cartoons... No matter how old, a person can watch cartoons...

My favourites... Well... Tom & Jerry mainly, I mean, I grew up with that cartoon, also older cartoons from cartoon network, Dexter's Lab, Cow & Chicken, I Am Weasel (I R Baboon ;)), Johnny Bravo (one hot sexy mama :P)

From the newer, a coleague of mine, showed me Macross Zero, a predecessor to Robotech, which I also loved to watch, then Transformers, it was ages ago, must be 10 years ago, or more... That type of cartoons, Japanese people do know how to make a cartoon, that's for sure...

I just don't like Pokemon and Dragon Ball(s), they're kind of... I don't know, a little stupid, but hey, people love it :(

Oh, did I mention I love to watch Teletubbies :P:lol::P:lol::P

Yeah, visit this link, for some quality... hmm... play time with Teletubbies :(

My Favorite CartoonTom and Jerry Silvester and TweetyspongebobJapan AnimeSaintSeiyaDragon BallConan DetectiveI love cartoon because of the story and nice picture. I like Japan Anime than cartoon.

Cartoons... even if you grow up.. you're still a kid at heart watching the classic cartoons ;) For mine.. A mention would have to go out to Tom & Jerry, Bugs Bunny and Loony Tunes/Merry Melodies considering I've grown up watching them. A real favourite I've grown up to watch and still be watching today is THE SIMPSONS.. after 15 or so seasons it still brings a laugh..For the new stuff, Cat dog, IM Weasel/IR Baboon, Johnny Bravo, South Park and FUTURAMA. Out of those, I'd tend to lean towards Futuruma as a real favourite.As for Pokemon and Dragonball Z, they tend to be more oriented towards the kids and I aint a real fan of em. However some older people do tend to like those type of cartoons ;)

The best cartoon of all times is surely Tom & Jerry imo! I think that modern cartoons doesn't have enough of that GOOD & BAD that has to be present in all of the cartoons 4 kids to realize that being GOOD is better...Some of the new toon like cow and chicken or southpark just make kids stupider, BAD and make them think of unimportnant and irrelevant things that won't help them in their lives but will lead them down the wrong path...

My favorite has got to be Invader Zim.. If you haven't heard of it, it was a relatively short lived cartoon on Nickelodeon(sp?) written by Johen Vasquez. The animation style is very unique, and the characters were the best, especially Gir. The episodes have been released on DVD, so If you haven't seen them go get the dvd NOW.Some others I really like are:Home Movies (from Adult Swim on Cartoon Network)Simpons (obviously)FuturamaFamily GuyAqua Teen Hunger ForceMisson Hill (short stint on Adult Swim)

I have liked me during a lot of time dragon included ball I saw the comics before that the series in tv, it has been part of my life, goku, trunks and company.Anyway, I'm still technically a 'kid', so I still watch the occasional cartoon. This is my pick from current times:Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce GO!Spongebob SquarepantsOldies?TransformersTMNTI do love The Simpsons, Drawn Together and Family Guy though.

Where to start. The old classics from when I was a kid like Tom & Jerry, Pink Panther (brilliant stuff), Duckulla (English cartoon) and others that I can't think of at the moment.Right now I watch pretty much anything thats good. Few favourites are Samurai Jack, Megas XLR, Super Hyper Monkey Force GO!, Lilo and Stitch, Ren and Stimpy (sad to see that was stopped), Spongebob Squarepants and lots of anime.

My favourite cartoon is Fairly Odd Parents. I think Cosmo is so funny! I like the Chip Skylark episodes too...they're so cool. Other cartoons I like are The Simpsons, Futurama, The Smurfs...I know there's more but I can't think.

142180[/snapback]

tom and jerry...

My favorite cartoon is scooby do..Man in scooby do i love scooby and shaggy much..Man they both are really cool and smart.....I even love popeye show and powerpuff girls.Popeye show, i love it becoz of the spinach power... :huh: