xisto Community
AbstracT

Favorite Cartoon

Lots in my pocket man... ok will drop a few of my favourites....1. Tom and Jerry definitely...2. Popeye3. Power puff girls...4. Dexters laboratory...5. Donald Duckand lots of other action stuffs.... centurions, swat kats, superman, G I joe... etc.

my favorite cartoon would be bincho tanit's on j-tvother wise known as japanese tvit's about this girl named bincho tan and the easy going life she hasIt's my favorite because it's soo cuteall the people are chibis

I like the Simpsons, futurama, family guy.But my favourite will have to be either Tom & Jerry or... Looney Tunes...Others I also liked were Fairly Odd Parents and Spongebob SquarepantsThe Old classics such as Tom & Jerry or the Looney Tunes were the best since, it was really classic jokes and those newer cartoons have tried to copy them in great failure...

My best comic strips are :Calvin and HobbesPeanutsCul de SacB.C.Wizard of IdAnimal CrackersCartoons :Tom and JerryDonald DuckTales spinCalvin and Hobbes is acc to me the best of the lot...!