xisto Community
AbstracT

Favorite Cartoon

it's a long list for me.................Donald Duck, Tom & jerry, Fantastic 4, spiderman, batman..........i keep my TV tuned to Disney Channel all the time.....i am 20 yrs. old........but i think everyone has a small kid in there heart to love cartoons even if they grow old enough.

almost all, but there is on i like so much: "cowboy bebop" simply great!but there are other, drugs bunny, ren & stimpy, simpsons, evangelion, transformers, caballeros del sodiaco, tal cual(it stinks), oggy and cockroaches, anything with sex drugs and rock n' roll, and of course, makes me laugh!

The Simpsons, Futurama, South Park, Itchy & Scratchy, SpongeBob Squarepants and The Pink Panther...... HELL YEAH!!!! -_-

Doraemon, bet you never heard this. But this cartoon is tottaly awesome. First time I watched this is when I'm still kindergarten, and till High school I'm still love to watch it. I used to collect the comics book, but now I would rather to buy software or game for my xbox -_- I watch anime too! :lol: My favorite is chobits. -_-

If talk about cartoon (not anime or animation) then it would be Tom $ Jerry then :)I used to watch it every single day when I was a kid. Tom and Jerry which play a role that Tom has to chase Jerry around the house and make mess these and that and stuff, always losing to Jerry.But to talk about Anime I would go for Gundam or DoraemonGundam is the best which is that they have many series came out over and over again. Latest Gundam is Gundam Seed Destiny and is the best graphic of every Gundam right now. There are some scene that has after image.For Doraemon is called "Never died series" for some country like Japan. Doraemon are rare to find in a short episode right now at this time, since the author died and some one have taken over his role and continue what his did and draw!

My favorite cartoons now adays are 6teen, braceface, and The Tofu's. My favorite cartoon of all times is definitely Simpsons. I watch it every single day... sometimes 3-4 times a day. Another semi close favorite to Simpsons is Family Guy, but it's not my all time favorite.

My Favorate is defenatly the simsons but there are some other good cartoons too. I love south park its a great way to escape the childish cartoons and its also extremly FUNNY.I also love family guide ;)But my number 1 fav is the simsons :P