xisto Community
dark

What Is Your Favorite Drink?

My favorite soft drink would have to be PEpsi. But just for teeth preservation purposes I drink sprite. Since its clear. I don't think itmakes a difference. But it doesn't stain it??? lol. I try to drink with straws. ANyways. for juices I like to drink Grape juice. I just lvoe grape flavor in general. I wouldn't say I love water. But i drink it all the time. lol. OH and Arizona Tea and Chrysanthenum tea. <-----i think i spelled that wrong. I think beer is nasty. The smell so far. I don't drink.

I would have to say my top three consist of Dr. Pepper or Mr. Pibb, i think that they are interchangeable because they basically taste the same. My number 2 would have to be Southern Comfort mixed with Dr. Pepper, if you have never tried this, i strongly suggest this combination =-) and my third would have to be any kind of replenishing drink like Gatorade, Powerade, or Vitamin Water........

Mostly I drink tonic, but once I gone to a Club, and my friend bringed me an alcoholic drink, with name "kamikazee". Wow...it was COOL..it`s very strong, but it has a nice taste....hmmm...I like it. Always, ehrn I go there, I buy one. :rolleyes:

My favorite drink is beer ... I drink all kinds of beer becks , tuborg, stella , you name it ... (forgot bavaria)But my favorite is home made beer from local pubs ...

Well my favourite drinks are... beside water :rolleyes:- Orange juice without sugar, I like to drink juice in the morning instead having a breakfast;- Coffee and all the combinations made from coffe, Irish, espresso, filter, turkish, machiato, etc.;- Pepsi Twist with a bit of lemon, it is very refreshing in some ocassions;- Coctails of all kind in the evening;- A glass of nice red vine with my meal;

Hi
When I write drink, it can be anything, alcohol or not.
Here are my top three.

1) Ice cold water (Nothing beats that when thirsty)
2) A nice cold beer (Pretty good too when real thirsty)
3) Cold sweet tea (love the stuff)

So what pleases your throat? :rolleyes:

Patrick

I would agree with that, apart from the cold tea, i prefer it to be nice and hot. lol. Really cold water can not be beaten, it is the best right after sports, very refreshing. And beer what can be better than that?