xisto Community
iGuest

What is your favourite book ?

Let's see erm... I don't really have a favourite but one I liked recently was Thief, Malorie Blackman and Hacker, Malorie Blackman but I've read them both at least 3 times they've got kinda boring. I also like King of Shadows, Susan Cooper but that's about it really.

A really like the fantasy series called the Three Worlds written by Ian Irvine. They are set in medieval times, with technology and weapons but as for human rights, they are far more advanced. No discrimination due to gender, colour, appearance etc in this book. :)

I have a few favorite books. My first favorite would be Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen... I'm a sucker for those kinds of books.My second favorite is Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck. I read it twice in grade 10 and I fell in love with it. My third favorite book is Angela's Ashes by Frank McCourt. This was one of the first books I've ever boughten and kept until my house flooded.My fourth is Where the Heart Is by Billie Letts... I read this when I was about 11 and it's been one of my favorites for years.

I think Fight Club and Eragon are pretty good books. Well, the whole...trilogy with Eragon in it, anyway. I think its written wonderfully, and Fight Club is just awesome. A little confusing the first time I read it, but awesome.

I like Bible, Invisible Man(HG Wells), Harry Potter Series(JK Rowling), Treasure Island(RL Stevenson), Scarlet Pimpernel, Oliver Twist etc.

I don't have one favorite but I have a load of books that I consider my favorites. Artemis Fowl Series, To There and Back (Prequal to LOTR), Fallen Angels, Mindbend, Harry Potter (who doesn't?), and The Cross of Lead.

the romance of three kingdomsmy favourite book since i was 10 years old.but this name translated a bit strange,its about the war and statecraft, no romance haha...