xisto Community
iGuest

What is your favourite book ?

The DaVince Code has been one of my favourate books at the moment, alongside a really old book series callde Shik? (this ones about samurai).

Dune has to be my all-time-favourite, it's sequels, prequels and legends arent bad either.Reading something different at the moment though. One Door Away From Heaven by Dean Koontz. 230 pages in and I still dont really have a clue what's going on. I like it though, it deals with serious and often depressing subjects, but the author manages to tell the story in a way that often amuses, but doesnt take anything away from the desperate lives the characters lead.Anyway, dune is a must-read for any serious reader, not just sci-fi readers.

hmm, id have to say: dilbert thriving in the 21th centeruy.its mainly about scott adams voicing and exagerating his twisted opinions about the world around him. also has some of his comic strips in there too and applies them perfectly. its quite hilarious.

Lord of The RingsHarry PotterEragonMusashiMemoirs of GeishaChicken Soup-seriesSherlock Holmes-seriesAll book written by Agatha ChristieAll book written by Torey HardenHumm i have a book-very thick fantasy novel i really liked. But i dont know how to read the title. Their letters make me so confuse :| Hahah, seems like i loved all book

Does anyone here like michael savage? I am a big fan of his. I have read The Enemy Within and am in the process of reading The Savage Nation. I also like Michael Salazr's books. Am planning on buying The Drop Zone. Well, those are some of my good-list books.

Well,I liked the Sherlock Holmes series by Arthur Conan Doyle. I also love the Hercule Poirot series by Agatha Christie. ANy other series that you guys may suggest for further reading.:?: BDB

My favourity one is:"La verdad del caso Savolta" from "Javier Espronceda". A spanish writer and book.