xisto Community
iGuest

What is your favourite book ?

I have alot books i'd love to read again and again. By the way, i never stick with a book, i just move on.Some notable mentions are:Google - How google and ... transformed....Google StoryDare To LeadCities in CivilisationNothing much more to it.

will i read allot and i have allot of favrites bookebut lits seeabook about games programming (and arabic book )and story about the black wholsthat is where i get my nick name fromzam aliphefrist beace is the nameand aliphe is the arabic leter A

Awww.. wish I would remember more. Ahahha I don't have any favorite books. Only if I would read more I would have one maybe. But I guess I'll just stay what I am and won't keep on reading books ahaha.I know that's kind of bad for me, but I don't really enjoy reading books. I read other things on the internet though. Like news, mostly sports news ahah.

I read various booksMine Favourite Among them are:1.Da vinci Code2.Harry pootter all seriesI like reading Detective type books like that of james bond...its good

My favorite books are: Lance Armstrong's Its not about the bike.Really touching book on how he fought through his cancer and still won the toughest race in the world!!Written by Lance Armstrong himself.I also love the entire Potter Series(I mean who doesn't)!!I also love Paulo Coelho's Alchemist and Veronika decides to die

Here's some suggestions for what to readCHERUB series by Michel Muchamore-The Recruit-Class A-Maximum Security-The Killing-Divine Madness-Man Vs. Beast-The Fall- Mad Dogs(more out next year)Reapers series by Andrew Butcher-The Time of the Reaper-Slave HarvestCHERUB's about a secret organisation of kid and teenage spies.Reapers is about a sickness thats killed all the worlds adults. There's only under-18s left. They have to find ways of surviving the chaotic and dangerous world.George Orwell's "Animal Farm" is good, and the Harry Potter series (obviously).

Every single book written by Sidney Sheldon. man, this guy is brilliant. have you read his autobiography? absolute genius! Here's a list of some of my favorite Sheldon's books:Morning, Noon & Night Windmills of the GodsAre You Afraid of the Dark?Master of the Game The Stars Shine Down

Edited by polter (see edit history)

I am not much of a reader but when i do read I am a huge Stephen King fan, And I would have to say that my all time favorite book of his is The Stand. I have not seen the movie but the book Was AWESOME! Misery was also a good book, but i did not care for the movie.

Well, I dont have an all time favourite book. But some high reccomended, Keys to the Kingdom Series, A Series of Unfortunate events, Harry Potter Series. All excellent reads ;PP

Confession of Georgia Nicolson series by Louise Rennison is just great :D Her books are by far the only books that can make me laugh until my stomach hurts. My other favourites will be V.C. Andrew's Flowers in the Attic (just amazing!) and Stephanie Meyer's twilight (no girl can ever resist vampire guys). :o