xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What Free MMORPG do you play?

The only online RPG that I play is A3. I've played since I was 9, and I'm nearly 16. I don't actually play anymore, but rather, I stick around for the message boards. The alien I'm playing with at the moment is nearing it's second year, and my last was past it's fourth.

Free mmrpg?"sealonline" just changed to Free all time.but first it was not free game.i didn't know more about free online game.perhaps the better is paid game like " lineage2","ff".i like linegae2 best but now i have no time or money for that.

OutWar is retarded. I used to play it until that update thing. They got rid of those really powerful weapons that did over a million dmg I think. Now only weapons do dmg. Now Elemental is really weak. And Gangland and Cobalt isn't worth getting. They should offer the older one. If they offered that, more people would play. I quit when that happened because things were weak after that. I say it sucks really badly now. And ever since I got Diablo 2, I've stopped playing RuneScape. It gets boring because of the fact that you have only a small space to battle others and you gotta go deep enough into the Wilderness to attack others where in Diablo 2, you just hostile some one and you can attack them if they leave the town. And the town is just a small space out of the whole thing. It doesn't matter how far out you are, you can get attacked anywhere. Thats why I like Diablo 2 better. And another reason is because almost any armor or weapon you get is part of a set. Where as in Diablo 2, it is hard to find them. But sets add bonuses to things like attack and all that. It's a lot more fun than RuneScape. Actually, Diablo 2 pwns both of them.

I play Maple Story mostly. It's not 3d but that doesn't make it any less fun then other games. It is quite fun, if not a bit repetitive but what MMORPG isn't?I have also played Ogre Island for awhile, but I haven't been playing recently. Also tried Rune Scape, but in my opinion it is no fun.Played Everquest back in the day on my friends account, so it was free for me. :huh:I have tried a few other free MMORPGs but I don't remember them that well.

I play... Ultima Online (yes... still). I just can't seem to get tired of the game.. and all the newer ones with flashy graphics and huge guild battles have yet to entice me enough to switch.

Silkroad Online is a good free MMORPG out there and i mean completly free client and playing.I also play, WoW, EQ, EQ2, Lineage 2, DDO, and SWG.I am beta testing, DDO, and RF online.I am waiting for MEO, and Dark and Light to come out.I am a gaming junky lol play to much dont knwo where i find the time either.

atm im playing a bit of silkroad online when i have time to kill, which isn't as often as i'd like, sadly. so far it seems a decent game, the usual quests, etc. One thing thats kind of odd is how there are no distinct classes. at least yet. you can focus your skills into different areas, but there is no "warrior" "mage" rogue" (etc.)