xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What Free MMORPG do you play?

I've just started Silkroad Online (-> http://www.joymax.com/silkroad/) with some friends of mine and, according to them, the graphics are better than those of World of Warcraft and the quests aren't that much different - but: It's free (but a huge download though that shouldn't be a problem for those who have internet access fast enough to play such games...)

one point against it: At least for me and my friends, it takes a second or something before the game reacts to actions, so we have to pay attention on our surroundings 'cause we'd be standing in front of a stronger enemy for a second or something before our chars start running. this might not be a problem for other people as we think none of their servers are in Europe...

I've been playing Dofus lately also (http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/) - it has a substantial free area (though it tends to be full of immature brats), and is quite suitable for people up to around level 30/40. Only about a 50mb download that runs a flash client.

Edited by Cool_Freaker (see edit history)

I've been playing Dofus lately also (http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/) - it has a substantial free area (though it tends to be full of immature brats), and is quite suitable for people up to around level 30/40. Only about a 50mb download that runs a flash client.

Dofus for the win everyone. Totally fun, but as stated the free area has it's let downs. I've been playing for months now and enjoy every minute of my membership. If anyone does try it, please understand that the free area is very different from the rest of the world. Attitudes, prices, creatures to fight, everything changes for the better once you get out of there. So go p2p! :angry:

honestly I play Guild Wars and I'm a die hard gamer so it will be quite a while before I give up on this game .... WoW would be what I play if it wuznt a monthly payment game or yearly or whatever but I prefer a free year round game if you all know what I mean :angry::angry:

I actually have GW, but I've never played it. I have one of those stupid integrated graphics cards and it won't play GW. One day, when I feel enthusiastic about it, I'll buy myself a new card (or maybe a new computer, which I would love even more :angry:)!

I HAVE PLAYED WORLD OF WAR CRAFT GUILD WARS IS ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE RUNESCAPE ACCOUNTS 2 I HATE TEXT GAMES UNLESS I AM LIKE RESEARCHING I AM WORKING ON MAKING MY OWN MMORPG START OUT LIL AND WORK UP TO BIG GRAPHIC GAMES WAY TO GO I WOULD HAVE TO SAY CONQUERE ONLINE VERY EACY BECAUSE U CAN BE LVL BY SOMEONE ELSE U DONT HAVE TO B RICH EAY TO GET RICH BUT HAVE TO DOWNLOAD SRY I WOULD HAVE TO SAY DONT PLAY KNIGHTSONLINE!

i play guild wars factions it is fun and there is a lot to do. i would rather play this instead of world of warcraft, cause there isnt a monthly fee. i would like to try out world of warcraft sometime. i used to play runescape, but i got sick of it. i have also played rubies of eventide. i dont remember ever having to pay though. it was free for me.

DRAGONREALMSWhat Free MMORPG do you play?

I play Dragonrealms. It's simply the best online MMORPG out there IMHO. Granted it has a monthly fee but whats $15 a month. The backstory to this game is incredible and it's players consist of a die-hard gamers base.Check it out I promise you wont be disappointed..

-reply by Darshek