xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What Free MMORPG do you play?

well, my crew won last round and u need to have really good upgrades to get in. And if i leave my crew, i will prolly be hitlisted and attacked by them for the rest of my gaming existence..but i could make a crew with my other account.

I've played RO, L2, Diablo2 and UO.They were all good games i suppose, but it's really the community that makes the game. RO had the best commnunity and gave me the best experience.

Does anyone have any favourite smaller games, games where you can play for just a little while each week without losing out on too much. Some of the games I have tried are just too big to get into easily, and I don't have the time to invest to get the most out of them, so am looking for any smaller games that might be fun.

I have taken up playing Anarchy Online lately after a friend pointed me towards the free year there. It looks like it could be good fun so far, but is a very big and complicated game so could take quite some time to master. I recommend it to anyone wanting something to kill many hours, but I have to warn people it takes a while to get to grips with it all. Thankfully the other players are usually quite helpful and quite willing to explain things.

http://www.anarchy-online.com/

I have taken up playing Anarchy Online lately after a friend pointed me towards the free year there. It looks like it could be good fun so far, but is a very big and complicated game so could take quite some time to master. I recommend it to anyone wanting something to kill many hours, but I have to warn people it takes a while to get to grips with it all. Thankfully the other players are usually quite helpful and quite willing to explain things.
http://www.anarchy-online.com/

My friend plays this game and theres some free year subsciption going on right now. get a account if u want just go 2 the site. no more p2p for some reason

haha yea i played rubies of eventide until i got to a point where whenever i logged in the game would crash when the map loaded. so a quit. haha

[WHO HERE PLAY XIAH ONLINE! I NEED SOME SUPER HELP(oops sorry bout caps)ok if anyone here had actually gotten into the XIAH game....PLEASE HELP ME!i try to get into the singapore server(the only i can choose from)and it says "Cannot find domain name" ok what the heck does this mean and please tell me how to fix it.....Thanks.