xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What Free MMORPG do you play?

Hi!I looked around for a free MMO recently, and I tried planeshift over the summer, but all you can do is crystal hunt, though it will probably be a really good game in a few years... but right now I'm playing Rubies of Eventide, It's really good and i enjoy it, but I'm curious if anyone else plays free MMOs and if so what?

Hi!I looked around for a free MMO recently, and I tried planeshift over the summer, but all you can do is crystal hunt, though it will probably be a really good game in a few years... but right now I'm playing Rubies of Eventide, It's really good and i enjoy it, but I'm curious if anyone else plays free MMOs and if so what?

Im gonna try out this game Rubies of Eventide. Never heard of hit before.
Every1 is hooked on WoW now a days =/

yea I used to play outwar, but i don't really like text based as much, graphical ones are much better...... and Rubies is free, it runs on donations so if you choose to donate you get higher priority for servers, but you dont have to wait much anyways.... so its all good :twisted: yea guild wars looks cool i might play it.....

Rubies of Eventide needs money in order to play...It's not free.

Atcually it is free, they have made it free, i will post a link when i can find it