xisto Community
nosoup4u

Who Is The Hottest Girl In The World? Hottest girl ever?

For me beauty isn't at first point. And Angelina Jolie and other famous people aren't the hottest. They just have money and can have the best face and body. All around the world are many many natural beauty girl and really hot. Then I can't choose the most hottest. Every girl have some beauty and in some way is hot :XD:

yeah but dont we all know that? thats why we posting the womans that are known for the best bodys u know so is easier for as to knowbecause i can say...oh well the most beautiful woman is my neighboor....and well is there a way you can see her? no so famous people are know therefore is easier to know

Many of them out there its fairly hard to separate. Theres Jolie, Keria Knightly, Jessica Simpson (although either a complete bimbo, or just playing up for the cameras) Kate Beckinsale, Natalie Portman in the Star Wars series wasnt bad, Catherine Zeta Jones aint bad for her age.Of course, there are completely overated ones such as Paris Hilton, Britney at her prime (before her breakdown). Jennifer Lopez (meh), Avril Lavigne (no thanks).. and there are borderline ones such as Shakira.

My Nat is clearly the hottest girl in the world.Either her or Veronica Freeman from the band Benedictum. Look her up. Incredible rack!Personally I think that beauty isn't in the eye of the beholder.Beauty comes in at the eye though.(Hellraiser fans should know what I'm not about =D)

All women are hot...There are no ugly women... If you drink enough...

:P haha~
yes, you are right~dude~but we can't be always drunk
the best way is to become a man that is able to make any woman hot! B)

I think the hottest GUY is Orlando Bloom and Jensen Ackles.... women... idk..... many ppl say jessica alba, angelina jolie, or scarlett johannson. I don't know and wont answer.-elizabeth