xisto Community
nosoup4u

Who Is The Hottest Girl In The World? Hottest girl ever?

remember that no matter how hot she is to you, some other guy is probably sick and tired of putting up with her crap. Simpson etc. are plenty likable when on camera, but that doesn't show her taking a dump after just having got up without a shower after a late night boozing

She is very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very HOT!

ohhh! Ohhh baby she's hot. ;) Try googling for her other pics.

there isnt such a thing as the hottest girl in the world... looks are very VERY subjective to each person... as they say "beauty is in the eye of the beholder.." lol...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i agree, there was a girl i use to talk to all the time, who i thought and still think is the most beautiful girl in the world, she's not a celebrity and probably never will be. but she has a very lively personality. for her to smile, made the moment for me. i agree with the other posts that there are alot of hot celebs ;)

We won't reach the conclusion here. Women are different, choices too. My candidat can be Tera Patrick but who knows maybe it's Pamela Hotanderson.So now it's time for my question >>> Who is the coldest girl in the world? ;) Probably that who lives in Antarktida... Yeah?

In my opinion,absolutelly the hottest girl in the world is Brazilian,which has become famous in Italy as model and at TV.Her name is Fernanda Lessa.Black hair,crazy beautiful eyes. She is at my desktop at the momment. (Had to switch to desktop view to make sure she is still there :rolleyes: ).

I would have to say Alyysa Milano I think I spelled her name wrong though. lol. I'm trying to find a person who have natural beauty and not just make up or whatever on them. I guess maybe um. Its this girl Goldie Huan's daughter. I can't remember her name.

Man...Lol..Paris hilton, Pamela anderson, and Beyonce..But you would only really know of them if you lived in the U.S. but i am not really sure i just think they are hot some people dont really like Paris HIlton but i think she is really hot her sister is actually ok. But I think Paris Hilton Looks a lot better. Angelina Jolie is kinda hot though..Especailly in Tomb Raider

Edited by simipro (see edit history)