xisto Community
nosoup4u

Who Is The Hottest Girl In The World? Hottest girl ever?

The looks isn't what matters so much but...I like Alexa Vega since I first saw the spy kids... xD

The hottest girl to me is Angelina Jolie AKA Tomb Raider if you see all her movies you will know why. The top two hottest women on the earth is Angelina Jolie and Jessica Alba.

Kate Beckinsale has my vote. Those eyes and that voice and that body, wow. Me and my girlfriend joke that I'd leave her for Kate and she'd leave me for...oh wait, I forgot. Ah well, I've got him beat, whoever he is.Too Hot's got something with Kristin Kreuk though. She's kind of a waste of a character in Smallville, but she's definitely a hottie.

Angelina Jolie would be in top 10. A friend(girl) said once that the only good thing about her is her lips. As I am a guy I didn't see anything special in her lips and told my friend to **** off lol. Pamela Anderson isn't directly HOT. She has to big "shelfs" in my opinion. Carmen Electra isn't too bad though, but maybe she also has too much. It's hard to say. There are so many women in the world who are not celebs so we don't know about them. One of them could be hotter than Angelina, Pamela, Keira etc...

What? Who says they have to be famous to be hot?!

Exactly!.. All we've had so far is famous people!
Anyway heres someone else and I'm surprised no-ones mentioned her.
She certainly looks real nice, and I'm willing to bet she's a pretty decent person too!

Alexis Bledel (probably about 25 yrs old now... Judging by the age of Gilmore Girls - Great series!)
1 2
Edited by Jimmy (see edit history)