xisto Community
nosoup4u

Who Is The Hottest Girl In The World? Hottest girl ever?

I'd probably have to go with Keira Knightley right now...she's a very beautiful girl, and will be for years to come. After all, she's only 19 years old! That's only two years older than me! :P

Hmm.. Funny.. She is getting old day by day scientifically and hence she should be looking ugly day by day. Strange case :D lol, kidding. It all depends upon your eyes. I might find girl A beautiful while you might feel girl B. And similarly happens in case of girls.. they may find guy A good while some might find guy B. BTW, According to me, the girls in miss Universe contest are B.E.A.uutiful... :P

Whos the hottest girl in the world?? hmmmm thats hard. Gwen Stephani is really really pretty. But what really defines a "hot girl" is it just looks or is it personality and intelligence too. Girls that kick er um butt are hot. like...ok... If anyone here is a Tool fan they'll know who I mean when I say this, but that bikini bandits chic from the Outsider video is super uber hot.

Oh yeah and Liv Tyler is Beautiful too. lol its kinda funny I have such an opinion on what chics are pretty seeing as how im a chic but I know how to recognise beauty. and I think angelina jolie is pretty too and shes a good will ambasator and all so that gives her extra points in my book. I think what defines a hot chic, and im not a guy so I guess its not the same definition, but I think what defines a "hot chic" is not only beauty but intelligence, wit, and the ability to be humble. Theres nothing more discusting then a really good looking person that knows there really good looking and wants everyone else to know and praise them for there good looks. youth and beauty always fade but wisdom and understanding will last a life time

keria knightly has small boobs:)Jess simpson is fine;)...here are few....great looking :Dangelina joliemonica beluccicharlize therontera patrickdevonhalle berryelisha cuthbertallysa milanojordanheidi klumkristana lokencarmen electrarebeca rominj-stamosjessica alba

well hottost girl in the world ...........That is not very hard.There can be only one .......... my girlfriend :D Beside her Halle Berry is also one of the hottest

IM THE HOTTEST GIRL IN THE WORLD!! DUHH!! hehe just kidding. i think the hottest girl in the world is Elisha Cuthbert shes GORGEOUS =) [if you dont know who she is i know her from being kim in tv show series 24 & the main girl in girl next door]