xisto Community
nosoup4u

Who Is The Hottest Girl In The World? Hottest girl ever?

I think Angelina Jolie is the hottest girl in in the world yet she not only girl. her looks seems so hot with eyes.So I prefer to say She is the hottest girl in the world. As well as Priyanka Chopada is 2nd one.

hottest girl I think is:Who Is The Hottest Girl In The World?

My top two hottest girls in the world would have to be tila tequilla and cindy crawford.

-reply by Tyler stedman

I may be young, and she may be considered not so young... but Eva Longoria is the girl of my dreams... So yeah in my opinion she's the hottest girl in the world =3I watched desperate house wives just to see her xDHowever, beauty is subjective so all I can say is I really really like her

I really don't know who I would rate as being the "hottest."And I'm not sure if I've been living in the dark or what but most of these people in the replies(Probably 90%+) I have never even heard of before...Hopefully I'm not the only one, :).

Personally Charlize Theron probably appeals to me the most, but not so much when you see shots of her where she is a bit skinny/un-toned.

Such a difficult question to decide because I love lots of pretty girls, but maybe you can make it ease by adding a poll and suggesting some celebrities we can choose.Though I could give you some of the masterpieces I adore. No doubt for me Jennifer Connelly, this is a very very hot girl. It is present in the film "Hulk" if you remember. Than I prefer Sharon stone, Salma Hayek, Halle Berry and lots of more. :lol:

I think its Angelina Jolie. Because she is a great and famous actress of Hollywood. And her lips are too sexy. so, I think the hottest girl in the world is Angelina Jolie.

Seriously? Angelina Jolie isnt that very good looking. She has chicken arms and she made out with her brother... Now scarlet johanson is the sexiest girl in the world. She has lips, *bottom*, and a nice rack.Another girl world be sofia Vergara. Shes cuban, knows spanish, and has even a bigger *bottom* *BLEEP* and some amazing thighs!

-reply by 1st sexy man

My vote is Chelsea Richards from Feast 2 & 3 Also Sarah Michelle Gellar, Alyson Hannigan and Mila Kunis (Voice of Meg on Family Guy) 

-reply by Sleeper44

This is too difficult..not because i don't have any but they're just too many.not celebrities btw, but just a few i know...if its a celebrity maybe then beyonce...but she's not the best i've seen certainly!