xisto Community
scab_dog

Mcdonalds Or Kfc McDonalds or KFC

Which is better?  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

normally i would have said kfcbut i saw on the news some guy found a dead bat in his bag and then recently some girl who worked there killed herself cause the people she worked with picked on her. 1 cut off her hair and stuck it in the frier.and i worked at mcdonalds for a few months. deffinetly the cleanist place ive worked.

Usually me like in Kentuky Fried chicken, but now with that of the chiken?flue me has entered some fear, although I don't believe that it has still arrived to my country, because my friends omen in kentuky fired chicken and not yet they have made sick.I find Mcdonal a good place if your you want to die from quick ingestion, it is necessary to take care of the health, we already saw that man's documentary that he ate the biggest hamburger in mcdonal every day and look like I finish that poor man, the truth that I would not like to finish as he, has a lot of life for before and I want to continue healthy.

Mm...I chose KFC over McDonalds but I don't care much for either. This is like ask, would you rather eat Cow eyes or chicken heads. meh, I vote neither.Chick-fil-a all the way, best chicken ever, and it's all fresh.

I go for KFC, it tastes really nice, I dont know how they eat McDonalds food. I just cant avoide KFC it is the best!!

From

.::DAMAN::.

67768[/snapback]

You are ABSOLUTELY right!!!! Mc Donalds???? :D:D I really can't understand why they eat that stuff! I only eat like the Mc Flurry brownie etcetera...

I did hear that there's something wrong with how they treat those chickins for KFC production... Something like that...

But Im sorry, just can't stay away from KFC

And the funniest thing is: there aint no KFC in de town (which supposed to be big! :D ) in my town ;)

But, I don't mind traveling an hour or 2 to get what I need ;):D

I work at McDonalds... I'm not sure it's because of that, that I tend to avoid eating it as much as possible. I find a lot of the burgers taste really rather artificial, and as others have said, are not very filling. Hungry Jacks (Burger King subsidary) burgers are better for sure in terms of size, taste and "filling-ness", even though slightly more expensive. That said, in the past year, the Maccas I've worked at, the prices have risen about 3 times. When I started a small meal was about AU$4.95, now I think it's $5.45 or something.KFC is alright too, Twisters are cool, but everything seems even more expensive. The fries are fatter (as in diameter) than Maccas and have MSG on them (good or bad - well up to you ;)). I'm not a huge meat eater myself though, so if not a Twister or a small box of Popcorn Chicken I tend to not eat much KFC either.

I go for KFC, it tastes really nice, I dont know how they eat McDonalds food. I just cant avoide KFC it is the best!!

From

.::DAMAN::.

67768[/snapback]

I say go kfc

/\/\ hmm thos golden archs are close

I love the KFC fries, or as they call it Potato Wedges. Mcdonalds I have no problem with the food, but the sandwiches are so small and expensive. Fries cost about $3-4 and the drinks even more.I like Wendys burgers better though.

..ah.. how unusual, to put just those two places on there.I dont think I like either of those places, but I guess... I could go to KFC and get some mashed potatoes and I wouldnt starve to death o.oThere's a McDonalds here.. it's the only resturant in town, and, being a college student.. I'm forced to eat there quite often XD

KFC food tastes better but it cost to much. =P.. well.. for me. .since i don't have a job yet. Their 99cents chicken burgar is so small. It might look big on the ads, but when you buy them.. it's less than 1/2 of a normal hamburgar. So i have to stick with mcdonald. =P. I don't really care if it gets me fat, because i'm trying to gain weight for a few years now. It's so hard =(.

Umm, I accidentaly voted for Mcdonalds, but now Im thinking that they are sort of equal. In Kentucky you can get real nice chicken, and in Mcdonalds hamburgers are almost ok, but the fries are really good, and you got to have the mcflurry or one of those awesome little cones. Overall they are both very unhealthy but quick and good, I dont think you can compare them because it would be like comparing chinese food with italian, chicken is different than hamburger although they both sell each but one specializing in one thing.