xisto Community
scab_dog

Mcdonalds Or Kfc McDonalds or KFC

Which is better?  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've seen Supersize Me as well, and read Morgan Spurlock's book (Don't Eat This Book) which goes more in depth. It's a really good read...if you liked the movie you should read the book. There's also a little clip online where he leaves some McDonald's food and some normal food out for several days to see what will happen. The normal food goes rancid like it should, but the McDonald's food doesn't change.Makes you wonder what exactly they put in that stuff...

oh,really?I think the food I cook by myself is the best.maybe it doesn't tatse better than McDonalds' or KFC's, but at least I know exactly how it is made and what I eat.The food security is such a big issue for people living in mordern society!and, I seldom go to eat fast food.If I have to choose one, I think it is McDonald's: they don't use an old man's face as their logo :)

What is KFC? Another fast food store? If that is the case I prefer neither. I love the McFlurry at McDonalds, but that is it. In general I do not like and I try to avoid fast food.

KFC = abbreviation for Kentucky Fried Chicken (pretty much known as KFC worldwide those days). And as for avoiding Fast Food, I dont blame ya, considering its not really healthy but useful for the odd occasion or 2.

Though I have pointed out several times that I try to avoid junk food... sorry! Today I actually had a burger, some fries and a coke. I have to say that it did not taste THAT good.

McDonalds because I love beef.

Seems to be popular reason in australia as well. Interestingly enough, the Local McDs here always advertises that they use home-grown beef for most of their burgers.

Oh it's KFC, hands down!!!

First off, McDonalds food pretty much sucks. I do truely wonder about the contents of their food. A "sanitation engineer" used to bring me home bags of food from there that had been tossed after setting on the rack too long. My dogs would eat the bread and pickles, and my SHEEP would eat the burger patties! Now that's scary!

But my biggest gripe about McDonalds is the way they caved in to PETA over animal rights issues. McDonalds tried to tell chicken farmers how to raise chickens, and I'm sorry but they are giant coperate burger flippers, and have no business dictating to farmers about the proper handling of livestock. Their expertise is in marketing, not animal agriculture and proper animal husbandry.

About the only sandwich they have I did like was the egg mcMuffin, which has gotten so blasted overpriced, I just won't hardly ever buy one. I have to eat at least 2 of them, and am usually still hungry when I do. And they do give me indigestion. Love the taste, but not the aftertaste.

Most fast food burgers usually give indigestion if consumed fairly fast, esp burgers from Burger King (aka Hungry Jacks in Aust) and McDs. Have to agree about the raising of livestock, etc. That's the farmers job, McDs job is to cook and market their burger/food range.