xisto Community
scab_dog

Mcdonalds Or Kfc McDonalds or KFC

Which is better?  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Although I haven't been to either a McD's or KFC in a long while, I'd go with KFC for their chicken - and the chicken wraps. Since I'm in Japan, my options for quick meals also include curry and rice, pork cutlets and ramen (Chinese noodles).

err,so many people have different feeling at diet...i only like the cola(pepsi) and hamburger of kfc,others should be Mcdonalds.

I like KFC. They have good sandwiches. But it is awefully expensive compared to McD.

you can't really compare KFC to Mcdonalds. First off they sell different kinds of foods. Like where McDonalds sell McGriddles KFC do not. and they don't sell breakfast either. I wish they did. lol. but that wouldn't be a good market. anyways For my preference I would prefer McDonalds. Chicken after you eat it gives you this chuggy feeling inside like all the fat. you feel sluggish. well atleast that's what i feel. I always love the chicken skins. so crunchy and delicious. oh and the popcorn chicken is delicous too. lol my mom she whole has like broken english sometimes say F U C and you know what goes next. I don't know why she does that. omg Asian parents are weird.

Hm...like iwuvcookies said, you can't really compare honey BBQ wings to a Big Mac. I love both equally though. But I can't stand on-the-bone chicken, and I can't stand anything from Mickey D's that isn't a burger or fries. But that's just me. ^-^

Both are cheap, both are "super size me", both are high colesterol.. but if i want to eat chicken, then i go to KFC, if i want a big mac, i will spend my money on McD...

I am more of a burger person, so i will go with Mc Donalds. I could order burger and soda drinks and just eat them while walking down to the school. although you could also do that with kentucky fried Chicken. I also like KFC, but i only go there very few times, maybe only once or twice every month. I like their gravy. but I hate their mascot.

Who in their right mind likes any of the fast food chain mascots???No one'd dare own up anyway even if they had a secret childhood crush on Ronald McDonald.Sheesh!! LOL.

KFC has fat chips. Mcdonalds has skinny chips. KFC has chicken salt flavoured chips. McDonalds has skinny chips... Well I guess i eat more McDonalds but KFC is good too. [Aand i like skinny chips]