xisto Community
Animator

Site Suspension How to get the site running again once its in debt

Hi. I've noticed my account animator.astahost.com has been suspended, probably because my cents run into the negatives as I've been really busy of late. How do I go about getting my site unsuspended etc?I'm pretty confused about the whole MyCents, MyEarnings and MyCredit thing. I asked before on various threads but pages of RTFM (and a few being arrogant about "you just have to RTFM" etc) haven't helped in the slightest... just left me confused as ever.I'm not even sure that my xisto account is the same as Xisto or not. When I log on with xisto, it says I have (cut and paste)...Account StatisticsNumber of Products/Services: 0 (0)Number of Domains: 0 (0)Number of Support Tickets: 0Number of Referred Signups: 0Account Credit Balance: $17.00Due Invoices Balance: $0.00Can someone please tell me (in plain English) what's up with the multiple credit thingamies, how much feedback equals in terms of cents or earnings or whatever and what my options are in terms of getting my site up again?Regards - Lancer.

I'm having the same problem despite having 30+ earnings. I think mine was because of inactivity, as I hadn't posted in a while. It could also be because we haven't purchased a hosting package yet. I was waiting to complete the new version of my website which is being built from scratch. The current site has a lot of cluttering in terms of databases used and with the new hosting packages having restrictions on the number of databases you can use, I wanted to start afresh with the new website. It seems the old Credits system has finally been dumped and as such, people who didn't order a hosting package have gotten suspended. I'll just order one now.

I'm having the same problem despite having 30+ earnings. I think mine was because of inactivity, as I hadn't posted in a while. It could also be because we haven't purchased a hosting package yet............ It seems the old Credits system has finally been dumped and as such, people who didn't order a hosting package have gotten suspended. I'll just order one now.

Hey, thanks for your post there. Knowing that it happened to someone in positive credits does seem to nail it down more. I've got a few tutorials and such I've been writing for Xisto, but was sure my problem was because I hadn't been quick enough... your post seems to indicate this may not be the issue.
Can you please report back about whether "ordering" works and also, a few steps on making that order? I'd thought I'd done it a while back (right when version 3 was just made) but maybe it was something different.

Account StatisticsNumber of Products/Services: 0 (0)
Number of Domains: 0 (0)
Number of Support Tickets: 0
Number of Referred Signups: 0
Account Credit Balance: $17.00
Due Invoices Balance: $0.00

Sorry if some guys in the forum were arrogant and did not help you correctly, these arrogant people probably did not read our forum rules, mainly the most important one which says "please be polite and try to be helpful".
OK, the most important thing is that Account Credit Balance is not zero or negative. So, you have no problems concerning lack of credit for sustaining your site hosting. It's probably an administrative problem, because you did not order your "logic plan" in the devoted time frame.
Now, I think the most effective thing to do right now is connect again to your Xisto account, and open a ticket, saying that your site "animator.astahost.com" is suspended, give your cpanel login name too, and ask them to fix this, proceeding if necessary to a logic plan ordering.
They will fix this, or tell you where to click if you have to do something by yourself.
Please open the ticket as soon as possible, you will see that Xisto - Support guys react very fast, they are kind and very professional and efficient.
Please do this and keep us informed.
Regards
Yordan

Yeah, what's up? I have a site, http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. Is the gamma.xisto.com server off the face of the earth? Someone tell me what's up. Apparently I can't login using other login methods. Like the :20xx ports doesn't seem to help. The alpha, beta, and other servers are working, but I don't know what's up with mining. I was hoping to get in some posts this week just to be on the safe side, but, Asthost forms were reporting an IPS error for some time. Now I can't log in anywhere.

This is kind of sad too cause I just made/printed promotional fliers and business cards to distribute during my local annual fair. I don't have anything for people to see online, it kind of downplays the professionalism on my part.

I guess I'm going to try this Qupis flavor. The terms and conditions are abit more stringent than Xisto but it's my only last minute option (free hosting), with a minimum amount of down time (learn curve for hosting interface).

I hope this doesn't waterdown my relationship with Xisto, it's forums, and the time and effort I've put in to the Xisto forum community. :D

Edited by levimage (see edit history)

Yeah, what's up? I have a site, http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. Is the gamma.xisto.com server off the face of the earth? Someone tell me what's up. Apparently I can't login using other login methods. Like the :20xx ports doesn't seem to help. The alpha, beta, and other servers are working, but I don't know what's up with mining. I was hoping to get in some posts this week just to be on the safe side, but, Asthost forms were reporting an IPS error for some time. Now I can't log in anywhere.
This is kind of sad too cause I just made/printed promotional fliers and business cards to distribute during my local annual fair. I don't have anything for people to see online, it kind of downplays the professionalism on my part.

I guess I'm going to try this Qupis flavor. The terms and conditions are abit more stringent than Xisto but it's my only last minute option (free hosting), with a minimum amount of down time (learn curve for hosting interface).

I hope this doesn't waterdown my relationship with Xisto, it's forums, and the time and effort I've put in to the Xisto forum community. :D

Gama by itself is not down.
However, your site seems to have a problem

This Account Has Been SuspendedPlease contact the billing/support department as soon as possible.

How is it in your Xisto - Support account ? Do you still have credits ?
If your Account Credit Balance is still positive, and you have no "Due Invoices Balance", open a support ticket, the problem should be fixed rather fast.

Is the gamma.xisto.com server off the face of the earth?

Concerning the server status, have a look at the "our server status" here : https://support.xisto.com/serverstatus.php You will see that gamma is up, currently uptime 39 days.

I don't have an Xisto - Support account. Or it's not there, I tried all of my recent email addresses and numerous password (sounds bad doesn't it :D ) I created a new Xisto - Support account, so we'll see what happens.When I created the account, it asked me to create a strong password. Maybe I'm forgetting my numbers and symbols. It's been awhile, but I don't remember this support interface.With all the Xisto.com ongoing updates, numerous features, and upcoming hosting packages, I guess my site just slipped though cracks.Patiently waiting for a response. :P

I don't have an Xisto - Support account.

Maybe this is the reason. Maybe you did not switch to the new system. Probably you did not register to Xisto - Support, you did not start earning MyCents, and your account was locked because no valid account had the correspond Credit Balance.You should as soon as possible create your account at Xisto - Support, with the same mail address as in your Xisto account (if your forgot which mail you gave in your Xisto account, have a look at your Xisto "My controls".
As soon as your Xisto - Support account is created, start a ticket from your account, asking for freezing your website until your staff is fixed.

Hmmm... I didn't even know it was possible to get negative MyCent. I'm actually a frequent member over at Trap, but have had this account for almost three years :D

Hmmm... I didn't even know it was possible to get negative MyCent.

"Account Credit Balance negative", not negative MyCents. If you order a plan which costs $3.00 per month, you must have $3.00.
Negative MyCents appear only if a spamming post had been credited and has been deleted.

Well I imagine that you get a banned from Xisto - Support account maybe you have a warning level so high that your hosting plan is suspended because I watch that your credit balance is huge you have $17 and that is enough I think to cover your hosting plan because I have understood the most expensive plan is the dedicated server plan that is $12 dollar a month.The negative balance is because you make some post and the moderators warn you or delete some of your post and you get the mycents negative and that is the problem believe me I have fell two times in negative balance in trap 17 and one in Xisto and this is the most uncomfortable situation because is very difficult to get out of the hole in what you are in negative balance. Include I fell that is more difficult to make Mycents in the negative balance like a punishment from the staff of Xisto but I have to admit it I deserve it because my post was almost a copy and pasting from another website but my problem was that i post the content similarly but not with the same words. It´s complicated but the Xisto forums have good moderators I don´t know where they found my article because the link they gave me I dont know where is that page.So I recommend you that you first send a support ticket to the Xisto - Web Hosting stafff and they will tell you what is going on with your suspension and they will direct you to the solution for example they direct me to the moderators here in Xisto and I opened a topic calling for the moderators and they answered me.And with the negative Mycents I can only recommend you to post a lot in this forum to get out from the negative balance and start to be in the positive balance again.I hope to been help you. Bye.

Are you saying that if I don't purchase my hosting, I won't be able to (I haven't yet). huh.gif

With reference to which post you're saying this ? Quote if possible else it will lead to misunderstanding. Besides try and explain more about your problem when you comment. 1-liner posts don't help others to get the idea.