xisto Community
OpaQue

Credit System V3.0 Online Free Web Hosting, Domains, Dedicated IP, Digital Certificate, Managed

So I am wondering even before I check into signing up and trying things out... I already am having problems trying to keep up with my credits at the moment... And I just don't think I would be able to get up to 100 right now... Is that how it starts?? Maybe that is not how it starts, but I noticed that once it hits 100 it converts to another from of dollar.So if you sign up does it already convert your credits you have to myCents? Do you need so many credits to begin signing up!? I am trying to keep my credits from 10 to 20 to stay afloat... It is just hard to find the time and when I do I feel I am cramming for credits....I would like to participate, maybe I just need more information, or I just need to follow this thread a little more.Not to make it sound like rant, but it does sound quite interesting... It is like even more reward for keeping up on forums and even converting and keeping credits that may be damaged by bad posting. I hope to find out more and if it works out, I will be trying it out for myself!- skedad -

Darasen, the following information comes from a Posting Opaque made in the Xisto Staff Forum:

Procedure to Order a Sub-Domain===========================

Suppose, you want to register, myfirstwebsite.trap17.com

1. Select "I will update my nameservers on an existing domain Or I will register a new domain." at Step 1.
2. You will see two fields to enter your MAIN DOMAIN NAME and EXTENSION
3. Your main domain name should be : "myfirstwebsite" (without quotes)
4. Your Extension should be : "Xisto.com" (without quotes)

I presume that the Xisto could be switched for Xisto.

So regarding the myCent, and using it with both Xisto and Xisto and a computerhost account (trifecta) Posted Image

So like I already posted on Xisto, I've got my Xisto and Xisto - Web Hosting account working flawlessly together, but after getting that to work I remembered about my Xisto account that I occasionally visit, and I thought I'd might as well sync it up with my other two accounts as well... Well I changed my Xisto email to match my Xisto and my Xisto - Web Hosting but nothing seems to happen. Do I have to wait for the next myCent update in 4 or 5 hours for my myCent to appear under my name or do I need to do something else?

Yeah, excellent news, and only to say that i just follow the instructions given and complete the registration process. Also, i did not have to wait 4-5 hours to get activated by the system, i just check my registered email account and i receive a minutes ago an email from the Credit System confirming that my Xisto - Support account was credited.Thanks again and best regards,

galexcd,
see this posting by Opaque re: email changes

Thanks, but it seemed to have fixed itself, my Xisto myCent's have transfered over flawlessly. I guess the myCent system is smart enough to work everything out when the script runs.

Darasen, the following information comes from a Posting Opaque made in the Xisto Staff Forum:I presume that the Xisto could be switched for Xisto.

Thanks for that. I did not look over at Xisto and I certainly did not want to lose my sub. Perhaps that would be a good question for the FAQ, or perhaps I was just being dense.

Darasen, the following information comes from a Posting Opaque made in the Xisto Staff Forum:I presume that the Xisto could be switched for Xisto.

Iam already hosted at Xisto, do i need to do anything manually or will my site be transfered automatically or something.

Say my email here is abc@abc.com and I signed up on Xisto - Support.com using abc@abc.com. Can I make a new account on Xisto (I don't have one now) and use the email abc@abc.com and still have those credits be added to the new xisto credit thing?

Yes, you are allowed to :-)

When i make the transfer, will all the scripts here go to the new server automatically? i have alot on my site and transfering them manually will be a pain O.o, especially the databases.BTW when will Xisto terminate all existing acounts? and does myCENTs take alot of time to update after each post O.o?

Edited by khalilov (see edit history)

If your already hosted on Xisto and then submit your hosting package through the billing system all that will happen is that your account will get upgraded and so you don't have to transfer anything. Just make sure when you configure your package that you get everything that you need such as park, add on and sub-domains. MySQL databases and stuff like that so not to disable any services you are currently using.

I'm having a few issues trying to get onto the new system. Some were to do with errors (my fault I think) trying to get my Xisto and Xisto accounts on same email...

Also... no clue on how to enable "credits" like I am supposed to. I signed up on October 19 as directed by a post by BuffaloHelp on this thread: http://forums.xisto.com/topic/96201-topic/?findpost=1064394680 ... but so far it looks like I'm still on credit system 2.0. There is no "myCENTs" appearing on my name despite having signed up.

Help, please?

Edited by Lancer (see edit history)

If your already hosted on Xisto and then submit your hosting package through the billing system all that will happen is that your account will get upgraded and so you don't have to transfer anything. Just make sure when you configure your package that you get everything that you need such as park, add on and sub-domains. MySQL databases and stuff like that so not to disable any services you are currently using.

So do you mean by that that i don't need to submit my hosting package?Also i think my credit count isn't decreasing, anyelse noticed? it might a mistake