xisto Community
Aniki

Worst Website In History

You must remember though, most ytmnd sites are almost trying to be annoying :)

really that I did not know, interesting to know what sites not to look up for annoying stuff B) .

Sites that try to be annoying on purpose....... sounds like a new fad lol.Maybe like that 1 million pixel site thingo, funny idea but annoying to look at.

I'm sure that the author made his best or is the evil!!!. That site have an offensive design. Maybe this sound ironic but please forgive that guy/girl, he doesn't knows what he made.From another point of view, we have a great example of what NEVER do. That terrible page is saving millions of eyes and dollars!!!Now I'm going to buy new lenses.Blessings!

ROFL! What a perfect example of an abusing website.

The thing that I find dead funny is the bit on the top which says:

You are possibly not secure in your own personal faith. Trust in God solely through His Son Jesus for the forgiveness of all sins and the free gift of eternal life. Click here.

This page is so funny that you would've though they went right out there to break the aesthetic rules of webpages. Hahhahaa. :)

I think there would be no point pointing out the errors as there are a milliard! Kakakaaa. B)

B) Overly psychedelic :) I can't say its the worst website, I have seen really pathetic ones.

That site burned my eyes. I cant believe I tried to read the site with the rotating animation of bright colors. Man, its kinda interesting how you eyes can be hurt from just a mere distracting animation of bright colors. I wonder if this is how it sort of feel like if I was to be flashed bombed, haha, Probably 10x more painful. But man that site was so distractingly painful I had to close my eyes for 5 seconds before the pain of the rotating colors would go away.

Well I am going to have to agree with this one....haven't seen something that bad in a while though....The background is really hard on the eyes....but if you go back about 10 years to when the internet was just starting to get big, there were tons of websites that were like that...

You are correct in stating that that is a horrible Web site.Not only is it hard as heck on the eyes, it's poorly structured and needs to be removed from the Internet this instant.Also, doesn't the rainbow background kind of CONFLICT with the religious messages?I mean, the rainbow is like, the call sign of the Gay Community...ya' know?Total paradox in my opinion, total paradox.

http://www.dokimos.org/ajff/
has got to be the worst website I've ever seen. Other than the religious message, the background is so busy, it hurts... literally, my eyes are on fire. There are popups, of course. Some greek thing down at the bottom, or russian, I wouldn't know.

View at your own risk, it's horrible. It was even made #4 on worst websites of 2006 on webpagesthatsuck.com

This website reminds me of those stories I read about nazi Mind-Control experiments in world war II where they prop open your eyelids and leave you in a brightly lit white room with a round wall. Except this technique seems more merciless. I cant believe anyone actually thought that this site was a good Idea. Maybe it has some hidden link to a secret underground cult of maniacal trance heads throwing halucinogenic religious frenzied parties in cyberspace. Can't imagine what someone could possibly have been thinking. Anyone know who made this? So I can SPAM them TO DEATH! My personal religious conviction is really no-ones business, and if thats how they plan on convincing people consider me unimpressed.

That wesbite shown by the TC causes my LCD monitor to show really bad refresh rates (you can actually see my monitor trying to catch up to the ever changing background).I've heard that MySpace is actually the worst designed website (not webpage) ever, in terms of security, standards and design.xboxrulz

OMG that website is really horrible.I'd hate to meet the religous freek who made it not bacause of the religous part but because of their horrible site <_<It flashes too much, although i started making sites when I was 12, I still did better than that.

woah... the site is really disturbing.. i mean the background, then the bg music.. the content is way far from what is seen.. supposed to be a religious site, meaning something sacred and holy but it's the opposite... >_<the site doesn't have a theme... pages are so unarranged... the designer just got to choose what he likes and uses it on a certain link... the design's unorganize. for a beginner i guess it's too much.. i mean there are plenty of tutorials available on the net, even on the host that you're going to use.. <_<