xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BuffaloHelp

Happy 2007 Everybody!

I would like to thank all members of Xisto and wish each and everyone the Happy New Year and joyful new days to come!Thank you for your continuing unfading support for Xisto--without whom we cannot have this wonderful community as you see before us. A lot has changed since the early days of Xisto but one thing still remains the same; to provide you with the best professional free web hosting without forced ads to your site! In coming weeks Xisto has some new features that will make this community even better than before. Be sure to contribute your important thoughts to our forum as you have before.Thank you all! Happy New Year!FromAstaHost staff team

I feel I should post here to... Thanks Xisto for hosting my website and the greate support. Xisto is one of the better forum communities I have been to (and I have been to a lot believe me). Happy new year and I hope next year Xisto gets bigger and has more people become active. I hope the Mods stay active and countinue providing this great free hosting. The best free hosting out there in my opinion, I have been to most the hosts (or at least a lot of hosts) and they all have there problems but not Xisto. I rated Xisto.com highly on the poll on all the free hosting directorys. Once again Happy New Year! And keep up the good work.Thanks for the hosting,~Sparkx~

Thank you and to all of the Xisto team, that is the best community forum i have been, happy new year 2007.Best regards,

Yeah happy new year. And play SAFE with your fireworks :)... :) Still have to wait like 8 hours....Ah well ... Hope next year will get even better then this year!! And in 2007 i turn 18 :) Yeah finally...bakr_2k5

Apparently, in Toronto, it's illegal to launch fireworks except for days that are allowed.
I don't know if New Year is on the list :s

xboxrulz

Well here in Lima, Peru, it's not illegal to launch fireworks, but it does not means that you can lauch it whenever you want, generally people launchs fireworks only in holidays like these days or in our national day (july 28).

Best regards,

Ohhh new years resolution, I completely forgot about that, I didn't even have my woodstock on new years eve.... ahh well.Ummm, hmm let's see, my new years resolution, will be, to be less lazy and find a darn job lol.Happy New Year Everyone!Hopefully a better one for us all :).

My resolution is to continue with my guitar playing and never stop till im famous :)Anway, a healthy, prosperous happy new year to all, im glad i just joined this great host at the new year :) Everyone have a great 07

Happy New Year for all the community of Xisto! I don't really believe that it is 2007 already, but you know, time flies very fast, especially when you're having fun. I just got back and can again surf the net, so it is better later than never to say this. :)

Happy new year everyone. WHOOOT! Happy New Year Xisto, i hope last year was good, unfortunately i havn't even heard of you then otherwise i would have been here then. :)I hope everyone has had a good new year and has made some good new years resolution(s) depending on what i am thinking because ill probably do one, and decide to make another is this.Loose wait (yes i know, typical and probably won't happen(i'm not that fat, only abit overweight))Stop Clicking my fingers (it's a bad habit which will lead to authoritus)And that's it (for now hehehe)Happy New Year-Lewis