xisto Community
BooZker

What Is Your Most Used Software?

The list of what i use on a regular basis ( at least a couple times a week):TotalcmdFirefoxBitcometPhotoshop CS2Illustrator CS2Indesign CS2Premiere Pro 1.5Acrobat 8Encore DVD 2OutlookOffice 12Nero 7FilezillaDreamweaverFreehand 10Notepad ++CorelDraw X3Picajet FXGenie Backup ManagerDiskeeper 10ACDsee 9AudioconvertDVD DecrypterDVD ShrinkJAlbumWinDVD 7JV PowertoolsPGP 9.0.6PowerISOSpeedfanVLCWinampWinavi Video ConverterYahoo MessengerX-Setup Pro

Wow. Lots of great software listed. It's amazing how you can divide the users by te software they use. You can tell who's into movies, editing, animating, drawing, etc...I'm a media content creator, so I use a lot of programs. Most of them all at the same time, so I have no order of preference. I use:Firefox (1.5.0.9)Blender 3d (2.43RC1)Adobe After EffectsAdobe Premiere ProAmaya HTML editorTrillianXchat2GIMPFilezillaAnd that's about the most I use in an average day.

In my case, they are all simple applications : - Microsoft Encarta 2006 - Newsgator Feeddemon - Opera - Ad Muncher - Microsoft Windows Media Player - Mozilla Firefox - JSAS (Joomla Stand Alone Server) - Adobe Photoshop CS2 - Microsoft Word - Microsoft Powerpoint - WinRAR

interesting, i haven't seen this topic before,well, most of all im using:For Internet:- Mozilla FireFox- Opera- Putty- BMmeter- Mirc- OutLook Express- The Bat- FlashFXP- TotalComander Ftp Clinet- Download Master- Yahoo Messnger- ICQfor Design:- PhotoShop- Macromedia Dreamweaver MX- FlashMediafor Programming:- AppServ- DenWer- MySQL- Microsoft SQL Server- Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003- OLEDB- AceHTML- Delphi Borland- C#/ASP.NET compilators- DisASM- Dreamweaverfor system:- Total Comander- Microsoft Word- Microsoft Exel- Microsoft PowerPoint- Winamp- Jet Audio- Sound Forge- Kaspersky Anti-Virus Package- WinRARthis programs in my daily using!

Edited by Aka_Bar (see edit history)

Mmmm this is a good topic. It's cool to see what everyone uses most often. Well, here's my list. ;)1. Aquadock - I use Windows, but I hate having stuff on my desktop, and I don't like the default windows taskbar so much, so I use aquadock instead. This program just gives me a customizable dock (like the one that's on Macs), which can be set to look pretty much however I want it. You can customize the icons on it, and have them bounce like they do when you select the program on a Mac dock. It's a really neat program, and it pops up automatically when my computer loads, so that's really nice.2. Firefox - damn good browser. Really. I suspect you all already use it though! :P3. iTunes and iTunes keys - Well, you're all familiar with iTunes, no doubt. iTunes Keys though allows me to control the songs without having the iTunes interface directly up. I can assign hotkeys to change the song or playlist, etc. I mainly use iTunes Keys when I'm playing computer games though because it's a super easy way to change songs a such without having any interruption to my game.4. Mozilla Thunderbird - Yay! All my mail comes in one, easy-to-use program! I got tired of checking hotmail because it was so slow, and I hated flipping between mail sites just to see if I had anything. Thunderbird is good.5. WoW - does this count? Probably not. ;)6. Photoshop CS - I use this all the time. It seems to be one of the handiest programs I have. 7. Trillian - Nice chat program which consolodates AIM and MSN Messenger for me, so I don't have to deal with their stupid looking chat programs. Trillian is nice, and it's got some great options and features. It is also quite minimalistic compared to other chat programs I've run across.8. Macromedia Dreamweaver MX - Great, great, fantastic program. Soooooo much better than Frontpage, and it is very easy for me to manage and use.9. Clean Up - Nice program for helping me keep my computer tidy. It makes me feel like I'm doing a great thing for my computer when I run it.I guess that's about it! I wish I could use more programs which change the look of Windows, but they slow my computer down too much. Too bad, because I had a great look going, which was really customized and clean, but I can't stand sacrificing performace for looks. Ah well....I blame it on my computer being a laptop! ;)

The most used softwares that I have been using are:AIMPHOTOSHOPDREAMWEAVERFLASHMSN MESSENGERNORTON INTERNET SECURITYEveryday that I logo on to my computer I would always somehow find the need to run the following programs. Aim is most used because I usually chat with my friends online or even just use it to listen to the radio. I use photoshop to basically edit a lot of the stuff I work with. Being a web designer I am using this program consistently to create template designs. Same as photoshop I use dreamweaver to assist me in creating websites because if I were to do it by hand it would just take forever. As with before, FLASH is used on a occasion for my website designs because the standard for websites now seems to have to have some sort of flash object in them just to look professional. And last by not least, would be my norton internet security program. This program runs whenever my computer is on, and possible the most important and consistently used program I use everyday. There is not a day that I dont have this program running, because if its not on I would probably get vast amount of viruses that are constantly spreading out in the world wide web today.

Softwares Which I'm using most are:-

Firefox 2.0 for browsing

Winamp 5.3 for listening music

PowerDVD for watching Movies

Yahoo Messenger 8.0

Google Talk

Macromedia Dreamweaver

Filezilla Ftp client

Open office 2.0

I like using photo renders and internet lol.1: Firefox (web browsing)2: Netscape (google searching)3: Opera (90% of all my web time)4: Microsoft Word (homework)5: Notepad (attaching to my C++ FAQ files)6: Warrock (fps sooter game)7: Teamspeak (audio talking to people I know)8: Adaware (getting all the ads away from my computer)9: Photoshop and other things like it10: Other random stuff (image converters, audio converters, C++ compilers ect.)Thats pretty much what I use lol. I like my computer set up for gamming and game making lol. I do lots of random things that not all browsers support (scripts ect) so I need every browser I can find. Most the stuff I do is online but I do use photoshop sometimes (I am the worst artest ever). I run a virius check every day but also have zone alarm for a firewall (not one virius in 1 year and not one popup since Opera).

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ATM,1. iTunes (as soon as i turn my 'puter on)2. VLC player ( has to be the best visual media player ever!)3. Phantasy Star Online: revelations4. Word5. PSP host (for my hacked PSP of course!)6. Battlefield 27. All Macromedia products8. AGV9. Firefox10. Pimp Streamer(also for PSP)well thats it.............I just had a thought,What about O.S. 'es would windows count as one of my main programs?its not like its hardware or anything. Because that would be nmbr one,there, i said it im a windows user and proud! ;) Anywho, if my OS counts it number one on my list.