xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
heavensounds

Name A Place You Are Most Scared Of! (Where would you never like to be?)

The scariest place for me is in my thoughts. In this world of infinite changing perceptions, man can conjure the scariest of scariest things in the mind. I'm a very visual person and I hate it when I think about stuff ... scary stufff... It's like fear is the mind killer..

WEll Its really hard to think of a place which I would feel scared to visit however on a lighter note it could be a gathering of my x girlfriends or something like that. Only God knows what they would do once they manage to get their hands on me.

Probably I would have to say an abandoned prison at night.. such as the boggo road jail in Brisbane, which now..is having a transitway being built beside it for quicker connections to one of the Universities from the eastern suburbs.Church at night would be another good case, although I'm a non-practising catholic. World-wide, I'd have to say anywhere there is regular conflict (ie Israel, Middle-east, etc).

In a large area alone. Makes me feel abandoned. Also, In a crowd of people. Make me nervous. Ironic huh?

The scariest places for me would be... Cemeteries. I just find them disturbing (maybe it's the thought of death).Other than that I really can't think of any place that scares me. Although I do like to be around people (it's not really a place, per se, but I hate to be alone).

#2 place: In the same room with a gay guy

Oh yes! I agree! It's 100% true that all homosexuals are sexually aggressive and enjoy taking out their sexual frustrations on straight people via the medium of sexual intercourse.. Sexual. I also hear that you can sense if a gay person is about to attack if you can hear the distant echo of a Celine Dione record, and smell the spices of an overly exotic drink. Boy, aren't gay people scary.. But not as scary as homophobes.

My true fear is being alone in a Russian forest. It's not just the size and darkness (due to the tall trees) but the large number of crimes that take place under the authorities' noses.
Edited by DodgyPhil (see edit history)

You may be wondering what is this topic all about? Are there such places one is so scare off? The answer to both these question is that there are many events and things that is there in our memory that if we go through them we will certainly find people and places that we would never wish to go again. And of-course there are places where we are scared to go, not because they are scary but because there are certain things that we are not happy or are scared about.Lets start with my childhood days, and I surely remember my father being in Meerut with my mother and me. I was returning home from school with my friends when a Sardar, an army fellow offered me a lift in his cycle. I was unaware of his motives and immediately took lift on his cycle even when my friends were shouting at me to get down from the cycle. I was 4 or 5 years then. I was being taken to a remote place surrounded by thick long grass, and as I was going one of my neighbours saw me and immediately charged behind the cycle. The Sardar had no choice but to rush fast and in a bid to drive fast, I slipped from the cycle and fell on the road, and badly bruised my knee and elbow. I had a broken toe as well. My mother recalls most of the story as told by my friends and the neighbour, but I vaguely still remember the deserted road covered with thick grass on either side and the scary slip from the cycle. I wish I never was and will be there again in that place, and wish no one goes through that again. I now realize that I was almost abducted.Then something happened again when I was about ten years old, my father shifted to a new place. It was a small building with a big dug out pit in the open space in front of the house, and lots of large trees around the house.. The pit was being covered with trash and rubbish and was too dirty to play around. The first night we went there, as a part of the ritual we are supposed to stay the full night awake and so we kept on sitting and talking, until I went to sleep. When I got up, I was in need to pee and so my mother asked me to go near the door outside and pee. The moment I went neat the door, something just came flying towards me from the sky behind the large trees and it was really huge. I screamed and tried to rush behind, but fainted and fell on the door. I was not able to go to toilet alone at nights for more than five years later and was becoming an embarrassment for us. Now I realize that the large thing that flew towards me from the sky above the trees was a large bat with huge wings. I just think of it and I have goosebumps all over. It was scary indeed and I still feel that it will be hard for me to go at night at places unknown to me for the fear that there are things that come straight at you in a scary way and you have nothing to do but faint.

Oh yes! I agree! It's 100% true that all homosexuals are sexually aggressive and enjoy taking out their sexual frustrations on straight people via the medium of sexual intercourse.. Sexual. I also hear that you can sense if a gay person is about to attack if you can hear the distant echo of a Celine Dione record, and smell the spices of an overly exotic drink. Boy, aren't gay people scary.. But not as scary as homophobes.

My true fear is being alone in a Russian forest. It's not just the size and darkness (due to the tall trees) but the large number of crimes that take place under the authorities' noses.

Lol, I love you. Most epic post made on these forums so far.

I don't see why people always try to assimilate all people into one group -- for example, "oh, you're Jewish so you must be rich." It's pretty ignorant to do so.

Regardless, your response made my day, :).

Lol, I love you. Most epic post made on these forums so far.
I don't see why people always try to assimilate all people into one group -- for example, "oh, you're Jewish so you must be rich." It's pretty ignorant to do so.

Regardless, your response made my day, :).

So true, people everywhere always stereotype... like if your african american they think you are good at playing basketball, if you are a muslim that you have terrorist connections somewhere or if your american they think you stuff your face with burgers and hotdogs 24/7 at McDonalds... oh wait.. the last is true LOL :D

So true, people everywhere always stereotype... like if your african american they think you are good at playing basketball, if you are a muslim that you have terrorist connections somewhere or if your american they think you stuff your face with burgers and hotdogs 24/7 at McDonalds... oh wait.. the last is true LOL :D

I didn't even know McDonald's has hotdogs...

And the comment wasn't *that* true anyways; you forget that we have a lot of people who are soo large they can't even get out of their house -- much less find a way to get to McD's!