xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
heavensounds

Name A Place You Are Most Scared Of! (Where would you never like to be?)

I dont like being in tall places, specially if there are strong winds or if the ground is un-stable because then I get nervous and my legs start trembling. I gotten injured many times this way, but I never learn :)

There is this place when I was young and growing up. It was an old rusted playground, that had been abandoned for years and not even been cleaned up by anyone for a long long time. It was in the middle of this thick and freaky forest. I swear that place was haunted because of all the odd things that happened when you would walk in. Things would move by themselves and you could hear all these odd little sounds, like kids crying. I would never go there at night. During the day, it was scary enough.

I totally agree with the cemeteries! But I don't know why I'm scared of this place. I think the cause for that isn't the fact, that there are lying dead people under the ground, but that so many scary stories exist about what ever happened on cemeteries :). I hate to be alone in places which I don't know, but this is a kind of normal I think.And for those who are scared of being alone at home, when it is late... buy a dog. This isn't a joke! You will feel a lot safer, because a dog is calm when everything is ok and nervous if not.

Yeah I agree, dogs are a big help when alone, but when they get nervouse, what the heck are you supposed to do? I supposed hiding in the cuboard is out of the question.The place I am most scared of is outside my house at night. I live just outside my town, and the streetlights stop about 100 feet before the entrance to my house. So I have to run fast to get to the streetlights when going into town at night, and even faster when going home... Oh, and the road is lined with huge, old, oak trees, that are always creaking in the wind.. :) On the paris catacombs, I have been there! It was a school trip about a week ago for four days to paris. You have to go down something like 280 steps in a spiral staircase to get into them. and then its lines and lines of skulls on shelves and piles of arm and leg bones all over the place. Its very morbid.

Scary Place? have u ever watch television series called the scariest place on earth?Well do you believe in ghost and exitance of other world? if you do, then every dark and lonely place, followed by weird sound.. will make you afraid on.. hehe, graveyard maybe?

Hmmm... the places that most frighten me are:Small, tiny enclosed spaces. I'm not claustrophobic, but when you're trapped in a small place and can't breathe properly...On stage. With an Audience of people I know. I'm a theatre tech, I like the stage and all that goes with it... I just get massive stage fright when I have to stand up in front of a group of people I know well. Strangers I can handle, because they don't know me.

Lol somebody said there scared of McDonalds. That's silly. What are you scared of there? the McChickens or the salads? I love McD's. Anyways out of all the places i'm scared of i am really scared of forest. Because i'm always paranoid some bug is going to bite me or whatever. lol. I get freaked everytime i go into the woods. THings hanging from the forest trees and worms hanging from trees that when you walk they stick on to you. silk worms or whatever the'yre called. Its really scary when you camp and bugs are biting you or your scared some really nasty bug will cause a disease in you. It just makes me super paranoid to be thinking some bug is attacking you.