xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
heavensounds

Name A Place You Are Most Scared Of! (Where would you never like to be?)

HiThere are several places that I would be scared of being at. One is simply jail, being jailed and have to fight and keep some wacko convicts of my back, it could be real scary, this is why I follow the law to the letter, no jail for me if I can prevent it, and I ain't talking about small riff raff crowds here more like being with mafia members, gang members, murderers and rapist.Another place I don't really go nuts for is hospitals, I have been a couple of times and do not like them.I know a lot of people fear them too.Finnaly be stuck on a sinking ship in the middle of a shark infested ocean with no raft at night, enough sai! -_- Patrick

Another scary place i wouldn't like to be is where Iraq is. I don't want some people slitting my throat and electrocuting me. that's retarded. lol. The next place i would like to be wouldn't be in the hands of terrorist especially with the Taliban or whatever terror organization that like Al Qaeda. I would also say the sewers. Its stinky down there and bunch of caca roaches and fat nasty rats. I'm either gonna die from the viral things down there or rats will eat me alive like in that movie. lol. Then what about the myth of the sewer crocodile or aligator. lol.

Down near the river, there's this largeish park which children play in and you can walk your dog and stuff. In the park there's a large sand pit area, and in the sand is a little ship structure thing. You can climb up to the very top of the ship to a caged crows nest, and then slide down this slide. I've had nightmares about that slide. Its tiny, and the top half of it is enclosed and I have claustrophobia sometimes.. When I first went to the park, I thought the slide would be great because it was so high.. But I got up there and went straight down again -_-

a place, i would be most scared... well besides the jail, i believe that it would be any place being at dark ><.. yees im afraid of dark!! and big creepy mansions like the movies one, and.. hmm.. haha yeah to be on a Teletubbies program that woyld be worst than dead itself hahahaha, another place would be a dark alley, with weird, really freaky people...and the obvious place i think the majority would be scared to be alone at night.. TUN TUN TUN: the cementery!!!!! -_- my best friend was left alone in the cementery of her city (cuz she got lost) and she was totally freaked out u_u... never was the same again ><U

I have always been scarred of being in a situation where you have to make a decision of like "who gets to live" or being in jail for something I didn't do.Serious life stuff like that scares me.

I would have to say Hospitals freak me out the most. So many weird tools that look alien, a stale smelling air, and the nastiest food ever!Not too mention that almost every time I go to a Hospital there is something wrong with me or someone I'm with! :(For many reasons, I don't want to go back to any Hospitals.. Would be much happier in life knowing I'm healthy and free of Hospitals!! :(

hmm... i think i would freak out if i get lost in a cementary at night with nobody with me... :( specially after seeing all that horror movies.. your imagination can just start flying.i think it wouldn't be a very nice experience too to be at the paris catacombs at night with anyone there.. and to make it worst with all the lights off. I've never been there but from what i've hear it's not a very nice place.I do know that dark is just an ausence of light.. but in that situations its a little hard to think logical.One place that i would just... freak myself would be falling into a well at night. Nobody to help you.. What if just something would grab you from under the water...Scary places...

I'm scared of heights, so I'd be most scared to be anywhere really high up where I can see all the way to the ground. Like, on the balcony of a really tall building or something. I also wouldn't like to be out in the woods with no torch...you never know what kind of creepy crawlies are out there! (I hate spiders!! And they seem to come out mostly at night...)I wouldn't like to be locked up in a tiny little area either. Especially if I couldn't see outside. I have to be able to see outside.

erm . :( the place i am most scaref of... i can not really think of any because i am diffrent from many other people. i believe most people would probably say a place that ghost appear. but i do not believe in any religious and ghost so there is not place that i really scared of. however i think i will say school, those horrible teachers and annoying home work %$#@! ... school is a hell created by evil adults with the purpose of brainwashing and controlling teenagers...

Well, guys, I get shiver from graveyards. Especially if you must cycle at night after going out, near by the cemetery... oohhh... then really get I shivers. It is just scary, knowing that there all dead people under those stones... That does make you think of films such as Sixth Sense (ghosts) I Know What You Did Last Summer, and Halloween Ressurrection!!! I find dark alleys on a rainy night very scary too!hollaaaaaaaaa

Real Haunted Prison... but they use it for a Halloween Event. What a perfect setting for a murder event! Crumbling walls, the smell of dampness and very old despair. And the simple sight of those cramped prison cells is enough to give anybody the chills.... But remember, the place is available for tours year round... and they do have ghostly tales to tell you about... Thats the scariest place of all time, A REAL HAUNTED PRISON!

mine is a church at nightwell most people wouldnt understand mine but if you dont undrstand its becuase youve never been in a church at night......its the scariest thing that i have ever seen......even tho its a place of god its really weird at night