xisto Community
dark

Your Favorite Meal?

I like pizza... lollies... chips... and I also like apples vruit and fegetables.I don't like rotten food, rotten eggs, bacon, pork... i also get pretty sick when I have tomatoes, don't know why... so therefore my pizza's are sauce-less (I don't like BBQ Sauce either).

Edited by A200 (see edit history)

*sings* Sunhine lollipops and, rainbow everwhere*end singing*anyway a nice warm juicy steamed lobster dipped in genuine soy sauce.orChocolate Cake! haha just jokes but pig ears might be good...

Favorite meal huh? Well i'd have to go with fried chicken cutlets with spaghetti. My mom makes the best angel hair pasta, with amazing sauce, and fried chicken. Simple breaded cutlets fried in oil and added with spaghetti. That is one of my favorite meals just because of the taste.Also gotta go with barbecued chicken, and even maybe an obscure reference - Captain Crunch breaded chicken. I got it once at Planet Hollywood when I was a child. Chicken fingers that (instead of bread crumbs) were covered in crushed up Cap'n Crunch. It was amazing. Definitely worth trying to find.

I don't have a favourite meal per se, but a meal could be made out of my favourite foods (if one were to have some sort of auxiliary stomach with room for it all)!Snack while cooking: Juan's Place flour tortilla chips w/green salsaAppetizer- very fresh, raw oysters (with a bit of lemon, maybe some mignionette)Soup- homemade cream of chicken with hot sauce, oyster crackers, lots of pepperSalad- baby spinach with blue cheese, candied walnuts and dried cranberries, raspberry vinaigretteMain course- (choice of) Fresh Alaskan king crab legs, or a really good steak, cooked medium. With cheezygarlic mashed potatoesDessert- vanilla-bean creme brulee (altho Mango's mention of lavender creme brulee sounded pretty good!), homemade marshmallows.Yum. Now I'm hungry!

I would get really tired if I was eating the same thing in an island for a whole year :S, It would most probably stop being my favorite food after this. Well anyway, the winner is: Lasagna!!!! yeah, I love that meal, and no, it does not have anything to do with garfield. I am not really a garfield fan. I just like lasagna because it is awesome.

Your Favourite Meal

Your Favorite Meal?

Hmmm, well I think I'd have to go with:

Breakfast - A non-greasy full-English: grilled sausages and bacon with some thick toast, roast tomatoes, fried mushrooms and a poached organic egg or two. Maybe some chopped-up basil and mint leaves sprinkled over the top (sounds crazy, but trust me it's good!)

Lunch - A lovingly crafted sandwich: baguette filled to the brim with Italian salami, cherry tomato, cucumber, nice cheese, olives, artichoke hearts and some whole grain mustard

Dinner - a number of small lamp cutlets served pink with mint sauce on top. Side of short fat chips and some garlic fried mange-tout.

(maybe some chocolate brownies and ice cream for pudding :D )

If you love food you should check out Freewebs.Com/mylastmeal/

-reply by Mr Scrumptious

Well when i was younger all i had for school dinners was cheese and potato pie :D . that was lovely at school but was never the same when i got my mum to cook it for me. just not rightBut now the main favourite food on a saturday night after a drink is a kebab in a naan bread with chips. Gotta be the best thing going to satisfy your hunger.

Hungarian Sausage, Frankfurters THE THICK HUGE ONES =p~ 

California Maki. Pancake cooked in Butter, Then no butter on it just a lot of maple syrup. =p~ 

Frozen Marshmallows ! 

I bet you'll be sick of steak and fries after having it every day for a year. Actually you would be just plain sick. Eat like that all the time and you will not live very long.My choice would be whatever is local to that island. Being that it's a desert island I think the obvious staple will be seafood. If it had to be exactly the same thing every single day then I would go for fish and rice. That would keep me alive and healthy. It's almost the same as your steak and fries but without the heavy fats that would turn your paradise island experience into a hell on earth when it clogs up your arteries. You would end up short of breath, obese and probably with a good dose of gout to go along with it. Actually that would depend on the amount of steak and fries that you consumed each day. If you had a 24 ounce steak and a large bucket of fries every twenty four hours then you would be in all kinds of trouble. But if it were just a small steak and a small amount of fries then you might just get away with the worst of it.It would be great if you could supplement your diet on this hypothetical desert island with the local bush tucker too, then you would be living well as there is plenty to eat growing in the sea and on land if you know how to gather and prepare the stuff. So, to summarise, my chosen food to eat every day for a year on a desert island would be... bush tucker. Yum.

Edited by Diffusr (see edit history)

Good old fashioned fish and Chips with a side order of a few slices of bread and butter,and hp sauce included in the condiments.I also like pork chops and french fries.I also like steak and french fries.Shepherds pie is also great, as is Yorkshire pudding.Put a hold on the caviar, I'd rather have these things first.