xisto Community
teartrack_sos

Who Is Your Favourite Free Host? whats your fav free host?

What is your fav free webhosting site?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Out of that list, I have only tried GEOCITIES and FREEWEBS and it is one of the WORSE sites I have ever been to. I mean, it's like ad heaven. Space is also very limited and it was just annoying to use. Freewebs isn't that bad actually. Only if they gave more space I'd use it ^^

Lol, I would choose hmm... funpic.org for now, I haven't tried Xisto yet. I really hope this works out for me since there are more than 10K users now. :lol: haha. But funpic was good..REALLY good in face, except it was a GERMAN site and the server time was all wrong, so I now I just use 5gigs, but the FTP servers are down sometimes so I switched here! So I hope I get accepted. :lol:

I think astrahost is the BEST!!!!!!!!
I mean NO ADS, NO POPUPS, NO BANNERS :)
The really cool credit system they have :P
All the others have ads or poppups or some catch
but ASTRAHOST doesn't
It's the BEST service I've seen!

KEEP it up you guys your the BEST :P
I also like this posting system you have! ;)

/first postDefinately Xisto! It's very exciting and fresh to do a 'mission' before you get some free hosting!This will also keep the bandwich free from lazy people.

hmm.. hopefully this is my last webhost that I'll be using.. been trying to look for a good home to put my website in, but it's hard to find a good free webhost. Well sad to say good things that are truely free are hard to find. Heard good things about Xisto.com. Quite eager to see how it turns out.. Gotta get my credits first though =)

Hi! Who is your fav free host?

This has to be like the dumbest and most obvious question in the histoy of topics on any bulletin board in the whole wide world! :P The best free host if definetly Xisto ... duh! Half of the other hosts up there I haven't even tried let alone even heard of! I have heard of Freewbes and Geocities but they are nothing compared to Xisto and the features that the latter has to offer.
But in all seriousness now, when I say Xisto is the best I actually mean it ... and I should know about finding the right free web host. Before I found Xisto, I was searching the whole internet looking for any host that offered the average features that Iwas looking for; at least 1 mySQL database, an FTP account access, at least 200 megabytes of server space and enough bandwidth a month to last as long as I needed. First I was stuck with 100WebSpace. Back then I thought they were all right despite the banners they put on your site; they offered only 100 megabytes though and their bandwidth got sucked up really quickly. Then in time, I came to notice that there banners were indeed a hinderence and no site can survive with the features they have to offer. Just check out their hosting site and you'll see what I mean - https://www.100webspace.com/ - it's no wonder they're not even on this poll!

Then after ages of searching, I found Xisto on a website's URL and decided to give it a shot. I had finally found what I was looking for and I have to say that this is more that what I expected and needed! Unlimited mySQL databases and postgre databases, FTP account access, lots of server space and bandwidth to last for my needs, plus a great community. I thank you Xisto and it's no surprise at all that you've received the highest number of votes on the poll! :D

So for the time being .... The best host is AtSpace

Well Samya ... I hope you now realize that Xisto is indeed the best one! :P As for me, I haven't tried either Geocities or Atspace but I'm sure they don't even compare to Xisto. But for the rest of you people who voted for other web hosts such as freewebs, then you should be ashamed of yourselves! Freewebs and Geocities are not really web hosts in my eyes but web builders. Everything is already implemeted and all you need to do is put in the links. Web hosts are much better because of the challenge that you have to do everything yourself.

yes , im new to the forums but Xisto seams the best, god nows ive searched a lot, especially for free hosting with cron jobs, guess ill be luky with Xisto, i sure hope so !!Xisto is the men : D

I'm new to all this web hosting stuff, but I've tried geosites before, and boy did I hate that. I have a site now with Xisto, and I'm still trying to figure out all the features that are offered in the Cpanel. I mean its Great! When I get the hang of everything that Asta has to offer, I don't know what I'm gonna do. I'm having so much fun with learning my coding, AND learning all the cool features. Geocites doesn't even compare to Xisto. Xisto has an awsome Cpanel, whereas Geo only has a filemanager. I just love this place and the great community that comes with it!

ahh back when i was about 12 i used to make my own geocities website,than i would go for things with php/sql because obviously i needed to expand my coding skills.astahost is my favorite host because it's free and no ads and all you have to do is contribute to the forums :]i think there should be something else we could contribute.. like clicking on some ads :D

Well, I'm going to go with my but on this one and say Xisto... even though I've only just joined.It's nice to see a company with a little bit of social spirit, getting members to converse in forums is a genius idea.Over the years, I've used Geocities, Bravenet, Lycos, Moonfruit, Gigcities... Heart Internet UK were a pretty good host, but as soon as I started getting traffic to my site, they disbled it, because they only gave me 100MB bandwidth, which I managed to excede in 5 hours!So for me, a host who'll reward me for being chatty by giving me space and bandwidth are always going to be number 1!Rebecca x :D

I'v used Freewebs,Geocities,50webs and Atspace and loads more but not one of them come close to Xisto! Asta is simply fantastic and comes with an amazing community so Xisto gets my vote =)

well this my second time only that i am posting in the forum so just cant say any thing but so far as i have read the reviews ... I am excited get my web hosted on it . But till then my site will be hosted on geocities with those big banners.......

Well, the question is "Who is your favorite free webhosting service?" This is a very simple question with a very simple answer. The answer is Xisto. I have previously used Geocities, FreeWebs, and 50Webs. I have not gotten an Xisto site yet, as I am still building up credits, but it has the best and most features.I would put Geocities on the bottom of the list. My reasoning is it's many ads and just about everything else.I would have to say, FreeWebs and 50Webs would be tyed. FreeWebs has ads and has crashed on me before, but 50Webs does not have a page editor. Even with the amount of space 50Webs provides I would place it the same as FreeWebs.That is what I think about this question.I was previously in a 4-H Horse Judging Team & that is how I got this format!!!! :unsure: