xisto Community
iGuest

World's Smallest Website the smallest in the word

Ohhhh ...

It is indeed a very small Website ...

I dont know how the Designer created that ..

its so small that u can rarely read anything in it ....

Anywayzz ... Hats off to the Designer ... :o

Regards:

Samya Khalid

The point of that site is that it has no point. Why did the designer create it? Because s/he could. Does s/he need a better reason? It's just for fun - and see, we all got lots of fun out of it. Look how long this thread is.(Anyway, I've seen websites a lot more pointless than that one...)

Edited by Emerald Green (see edit history)

I was surfing in the Net and i found this website , in the first look i dont understand but in a few second , i understand that is a small site web is very small , it's smaller than a postage stamp , but its contain a lot of things , games like "(pacman ; tactictoe ; pong ....and more ) , there are a webcam ; a blog ; news & multimedia , all in 18*18 pixels. - you must go see this siteweb !!!!!

- if you want see it here is the link : http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

what do you think ???

omg i actually tried pong and it is hard lookin at that small screen

Ahahahaa. Awesomeness. I've never seen a site so small before. Designers (heh, like me) often complain about having too much whitespace, but I guess the more whitespace for this, the better!Really. It's just amazing. It must've taken a while to make everything so small and perfect. I admire the designer for making such an unusual site. Too bad I would never be able to do something like this; while small images are not a problem to create, I'm not about to marquee my very long writing across a 18x18 pixel box. Not to mention most of my friends would be complaining about things being too small.Except that I can't see properly because I was staring too hard at the screen trying to play their games. (I lost Pong 3 to 10. Gawd. I can't play miniature, 18px by 18px games!)Serena

Aww that was awsome. Who cares if it's a pointless site. I had fun! I got a 93 on astroids. If you click on the enter button, they have another bigger game you can play that I got to playing for awhile where you have to find certain people in a crowd. Fun stuff, interesting concept. I couldn't play for too long, but I did put it in my favorites so I can play again!

Nice idea...... but uhhh I couldn't really see anything to be able to do anything on it.I clicked a bunch of tiny little images in the center of the page but couldn't see how to do anything.I could have sworn I saw some text saying "blog" though, I have no idea how on earth you could fit even half a worthy sentence into that tiny little box.

Really? *zooms in* I guess they wanted to save on bandwidth or something. It is too small for me to read lol. I don't think the makers wanted people to find the hidden content of this site. Or maby they thought it was funny to put a .swf file such a small width. If you go to view scourse and to the <embed tag> you can view it full screen (at least on firefox or opera I am not sure about Internet Explorer 6 or 7). Pretty cool,Sparkx

This is pretty cool, And also it wouldnt take that long at all to program or maintain, except for having to remake Pong and Pacman and all of those other lovely games in such a small small resolution.