xisto Community
iGuest

World's Smallest Website the smallest in the word

Wow. I spent exactly 32.3 seconds viewing it and now have a pulsing headache. ;) But, hey!, at least it's funny. Odd for sure. Someone should make a 15x15 pixel site and take the crown for world's smallest website. Muahhaha!

Wow. This is come crazy Sh*t. It's just really crazy. They even had a pinball game. I played it a bit. Then give up before I hurt my eyes.*** Now, it's a interesting idea and concept of site, and people who managed to realize it, really are crazy programmers...

And, finally my own discovery: Did you know there is a smallest web server on the world? Read mine post here
about it...

*** Im playing with computers for 10 years now, and still I have perfect eyes and vision - I still dont have glasses ;)

I just browsed that site, at start I did not get what is all about it, it was hard to navigate, but after some time I got the idea and played with the site B) then I just zoomed a lot of % in and watch it more carefully, but as a matter of fact, nothing really special about it, I looked at the source, simple site with no useful content, but of course it is fun. ;)

That is one of the most cohesive site I have ever seen. Man! I am stumped. It really is a work of art, and I give credit to who ever the designer is.It makes one wonder, what drives people like these?

omg thts hilarious! The best part is they actually have things to do in tht tiny space! Ive seen websites tht are really small b4 but its usually just sumthing stupid like a little dot tht u cant do anything with... but this is real! lol

well, maybe it's a website designed for palms.... and i don't think they need perfect sight to develop taht... there's always the good ZOOM!!!!!!

no, its not a website designed for palms but for the thumbs..... :o

I must say that this is an interesting idea, but the size really turns off. I did want to check it out and I even played games (which are btw unbelievably done), but after 10 minutes I just couldn't stand it anymore. Being 15 cm from my monitor is not so good. I prefer playing the real Pacman :o

I was surfing in the Net and i found this website , in the first look i dont understand but in a few second , i understand that is a small site web is very small , it's smaller than a postage stamp , but its contain a lot of things , games like "(pacman ; tactictoe ; pong ....and more ) , there are a webcam ; a blog ; news & multimedia , all in 18*18 pixels.- you must go see this siteweb !!!!!

- if you want see it here is the link : http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

what do you think ???

Wow aminzzlink, that's one of the most amazing things i've ever seen on the web. Who would thought that so much technology and programing could have all fitted into something that small! And also, who would have even bothered to make a website as small as that. Surely that would just take up more time and effort? Do you know who created this?

Also aminzzlink, how did you come across this small website? Did you a Search Engine and if so, what did you type in? It would be very interesting to find more of this small websites and try and make one yourself! :o

o_O Sooo...coollll~~~ i realli like dis website.i think webmaster is bright!!!~~ have an good idea.It's the best one interesting site!!!. Thanks for ur good suggestion.^ ^