xisto Community
iGuest

World's Smallest Website the smallest in the word

Whoever started it registered it with a company so no information is available to the public. This domain is four years old. Maybe it started as the size of a rice kernel or 4 x 4 pixels and has grown since then.

No matter what, it is a work of love for the designer, I'm sure.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The site was actually designed for a contest. I do not remember the conditions of the contest but people were supposed to make a website that was small in file size. I believe that he won. He packed quite alot of content in it for such a small filesize.

foolakadugie, how do you know it was made for a contest. I thought it was just made to pass time, or whatever. It must be a strange person who has nothing better to do than make a tiny website! Very interesting though.

I am not sure what to say... I wish I could say I can't believe someone thought of it, however the internets vast and usless side is incomprehensibly large. I LOVE IT!

Whoah after getting 175 in Astroids everything else on my screen looked twice as big in comparison! I wouldn't recommend playing these games for long as it might strain your eyes too much if you wear glasses like me. :D

That looks cool. I never thought sites can get that small. I found it a bit difficult to read after staring at it for some minutes. Fortunately I use Opera and it have one click maximize menu. I checked the site magified 1000% wow.

LOL, This is is very entertaining for its size i spent 10 minutes toying around with it and its very incredible. Whoever made this must have the patients of something god-like and yes very very very good vision i had to get 1 cm away from the screen to see the text ;). Well good link really enjoyed it.