xisto Community
iGuest

World's Smallest Website the smallest in the word

Damn that's cute. I like how they could make mini versions of such popular games. That's so creative! I think you might need to change the topic title to "World's Smallest Showcase Gallery" like what the website itself says. Just a suggestion. And I am unsure too. :ph34r:

Yop! that was a really nice one!!Thanks for posting here dude! Really liked that one!!I'm going to buy one glass for my eyes!!can't see anything and I can realize how SMALL is this world :ph34r:

Lmao, i just went on that site all the images are made up off like 5 pixels,i guess a small site like that would still take time to program and design because its so small its like a phone icon lolThe games don't operate that good

Huh ?

What are we talking about ?

Here is what I see with my browser :

Posted Image

Is this thing we are talking about ? I really nothing, only sixteen smal rectangles. What was I supposed to do ? If I click on one of the rectangles I higlight it, that's all ! Or is my computer not designed for viewing this site ?

wathe?? just heard of this site just now... just don't get the point of making this site... hahahaha... just for the record.. wonder how many hits it got since it was first uploaded? well some weird designer... hehehe... those with poor eyesights won't get to appreciate this one, they got to use magnifying glass to enjoy eat..hahahaha... really great now.. no hosting problems for space... <_<